Huawei has begun sending new features and improvements for Nova 7 SE 5G smartphone that comes with the HarmonyOS version 188.8.131.52. As per the information, this update will enhance the user experience of the following models.
- Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G (CDY-AN00)
- Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G (CDY-AN20)
- Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G (CDY-TN00)
- Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G (CDY-TN20)
The above-mentioned smartphone users need their devices running on HarmonyOS 2.0 build number 184.108.40.206. Otherwise, they will not receive the latest push version. Also, the update is rolling out in batches and may take some time to reach you.
Speaking about the changes, Huawei Nova 7 SE HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 update brings more device support for Super Device such as smartwatches, bands, and MateView display for multi-screen collaboration feature.
Further, it added Senior mode settings for easier management and quick download app icons on the screen. This update also optimizes mistouch prevention in gaming situations.
Following the latest changelog, we recommended you download and install the latest HarmonyOS update on your Nova 7 SE 5G smartphone. Do you want to know, how to update? check below.
There are two ways to get the latest update via Settings or the My Huawei app. If you want to update through settings, open the settings, go to system & updates, then software updates followed by check for updates. Now, wait for the phone to fetch the update for you. Afterward, tap on download and install it.
- Super Device: Added support for connecting with some Huawei watches, wristbands, and MateView, which can be easily connected with one click.
- Settings: Adds the Senior mode settings screen for easier management of settings that seniors may find useful, including larger font size and a longer touch response time.
- Games: Optimizes the user experience with Mistouch prevention in gaming situations.
- Apps: Added quick app download icon for Petal apps.
Send us tips on the contacts mentioned below: