Huawei is sending a new December 2021 firmware update for Huawei Nova 6 series smartphones. According to the information, this update brings new optimizations for Bluetooth connectivity, voice call, system stability, multi-window mode, system security, and more.
The December 2021 update for Huawei Nova 6 and Nova 6 5G brings upgraded HarmonyOS version 22.214.171.124, which is upgraded from base HM OS version 126.96.36.199. However, this update is rolling out in the Chinese market.
Also, it installs the HarmonyOS security patch released in December 2021 that fixes1 CVE in the framework, 2 CVEs in Kernel, 3 CVEs in the system, 3 CVEs in applications, and 62 CVEs in the third-party libraries.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
For more information, check the full Huawei Nova 6 series changelog below.
Huawei Nova 6 series: Full Changelog
- Optimizes the compatibility of Bluetooth and some headsets
- Optimizes the compatibility of Huawei printing with some third-party applications
- Optimizes the system stability of some scenarios
- Optimizes the user experience of smart multi-window
- Optimizes call voice broadcast function
- Installs December 2021 security patch to enhance the security of the mobile phone
Points to Remember:
- The device must have a better battery backup to install this update that is a minimum of 50%.
- It’s compulsory to check your storage availability(Internal/External SDcard) to download the latest update as per the size required.
- A strong WiFi/mobile data connection is required for a buffer-free download of the package.
STEPS TO UPDATE YOUR DEVICE:
To manually download this update via mobile Settings– open Settings > click on the System & updates > open Software update > tap on Check for updates option > (if an update is available) click on Download and install > after installation, restart the device.
Alternatively, you can download it via My Huawei App – open My Huawei app on your device> click on the update button> tap on Check for update option> (if an update is available) click on Download and install > after installation reboot the device.