Back in November, Huawei has started enrolling Huawei MediaPad M6 series along with Honor 20, 20 Pro, V20, and Magic 2 for EMUI 11/Magic UI 4. After completion of recruitment, the company has delivered the first EMUI 11/Magic UI 4 version for the beta tester to test new EMUI 11 features.
Now, Huawei has started sending the new EMUI 11 beta update for the Huawei MediaPad M6 series. The MediaPad M6 10.8-inch receiving EMUI 11 third beta update while MediaPad M6 8.4 inch and Turbo Edition grabbing the second EMUI 11 beta update.
This new EMUI 11 beta update mainly brings the optimizations for cross-device connection and improves the gaming experience of users.
- Huawei MediaPad M6 (10.8 inches)
- Huawei MediaPad M6 (8.4 inches)
- Huawei MediaPad M6 Turbo Edition
More information regarding new version and changelog detailed below:
- Huawei MediaPad M6 (10.8 inches) getting the EMUI 11 third beta version 184.108.40.206 upgrading from 220.127.116.11
- Huawei MediaPad M6 (8.4 inches) and Turbo Edition receiving second EMUI 11 beta version 18.104.22.168 updated from 22.214.171.124
For MediaPad M6 10.8 inches
- Optimizes the display effet of some game interface
- Optimizes the connection between the tablet and some devices
- Improves lock screen wallpaper.
For MediaPad M6 8.4 inch and Turbo Edition
- Optimizes the connection between the tablet and some devices.
- Optimizes the display effect of some game interface.
HOW TO UPDATE:
To download this update manually, go to Settings then System & updates, then open Software update, from here select Check for updates. If an update is available it’ll pop-up on your phone and an option of Download and install will appear. Press the option and start to download.
Alternatively, you can also request software updates through the Support app. To do this, open the Support app, go to the Service tab on the bottom bar, tap on the update, then select Check for updates and then download and install.
POINTS TO KNOW:
- This update is currently rolling out in China.
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
- The update will not erase any data.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter