Huawei May 2022 HM OS update now live for Enjoy 20 Pro 5G
Huawei dispatches a new software update for Enjoy 20 Pro smartphone series, the update mainly installed the May 2022 security patch and improvements for system security and stability. Moreover, the update arrives based on the HarmonyOS version.
The recent update comes with the HarmonyOS build version 220.127.116.11, which is updated from 2.0.0235. It further enhances your phone’s performance by protecting it from several bugs and viruses.
Besides these, there’s nothing that the official changelog mentions. Additionally, the Huawei May 2022 security update for Enjoy 20 Pro doesn’t add any notable changes and features. Likewise, previous security updates may aim to fix all your vulnerabilities on the devices.
Below you can check the compatible models that grab the May 2022 security update:
- Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro 5G (DVC-AN20)
- Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro 5G (DVC-TN20)
How to update:
Open the Setting app on your smartphone, tap on the System and Update section here click on the software update now click on the Check for updates option. From here all the pending updates are displayed on the screen, tap on the Download and install option.
- Install the update using an unmetered connection to uninterrupted services
- Do note that your smartphone battery level should be above 30%
- Take some last minutes screenshots
- Wipe cache
- Reboot your smartphone after the update installed