Huawei has begun expanding the July 2022 HarmonyOS update for the MatePad 11 tablet users in the global market. But this time, the company has added some more tweaks that will be eventually a massive aid for the old-age device consumers.
Though there isn’t any change in the build version and the package size of the update. It remains the same as 188.8.131.52 (C432E2R2P1) and 1.22 Gigabytes respectively. Yet, new implements arise in the Settings menu of the device that uplifts the overall experience for the senior users.
As per the latest info, Huawei MatePad 11 July 2022 HarmonyOS update brings better screen functions for the elders of the family. Consequently, they can shift and tilt the screen, and customize the view of the display panel accordingly.
On the flip side, the fresh firmware adds veteran mode. Alternatively, this feature lets you set a larger font size for your context. Besides, it provides with longer typing response time which ultimately serves as a comfort for elderly people.
Apart from these thoughtful traits, the device also gives space to the Super Device feature and the dynamic Multi-Camera mode in its changelog. There are also some enhancements regarding the stability of the applications and gaming scenarios.
In short, to enjoy an interesting and profound experience on your MatePad 11, we suggest installing the update as soon as possible. You can jump into the Settings menu > System & Updates > Software Updates > Check for Updates, and follow the on-screen instructions to carry out the upgrade procedure.
- Adds the settings screen for seniors.
- Adds veteran mode. This implies a larger font size and longer typing response time for elder users.
- Adds connection support for Huawei watches, wristbands, and Huawei MateView for Multi-Device collaboration.
- For playing special audio with Bluetooth headphones, it is possible to connect your tablet to the Huawei Vision device. Further, you can also link Bluetooth headsets at the same time to enjoy an immersive viewing experience on the Huaewi Vision screen.
- Adds Multi-Camera mode. This feature allows you to capture images or videos from multiple angles using the camera of a nearby phone or tablet.
- You can preview the footage and remotely control the camera of the other devices. (Note: Other devices must support Multi-Camera mode)
- Improves functioning in some gaming scenarios.
- Optimizes the user experience with touch protection in certain game situations.
- Apps: Improves user experience as well as provides stability for some applications.
- System: Enhances system stability in certain scenes.
- Security: Brings the latest July 2022 security patch for improved system security.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
HarmonyOS 3 beta 3 is here for Huawei Mate Xs 2
Huawei Mate Xs 2 – the most flexible screen users can now opt for the ultimate HarmonyOS 3 new beta version. Huawei released the HarmonyOS 3 beta 3 for the Mate Xs 2 users with a number of optimization.
However, the patch also improves the stability of the internal system with more than 60 fixes. Therefore, a moderate-sized pack of security and optimization is moving toward your smart tablet.
Additionally, the update makes it easier to handle the device’s cleaning processes. This is the key component that the company is including in every device’s third beta deployment. The task card that continuously accumulates cache files and other useless data is what this cleaning management ultimately pertains to.
Before updating the new HarmonyOS 3 beta update on your Huawei Mate Xs 2 do note that your smartphone is running over the HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 build version to update over the HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 build version.
- Optimize the application task card cleaning function
- Incorporate the September 2022 security patch to enhance the phone
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 (PAL-AL00)
- Mate Xs 2 Collector’s Edition (PAL-AL00)
HarmonyOS 3 Beta 3:
The new HarmonyOS 3 beta version will bring you one step closer to its stable release. And it happened for the very first time with HarmonyOS 3 beta released with a security patch update.
Meanwhile, the September 2022 security patch helps your device to patch all the security gaps from the previous version of HarmonyOS 3 beta. We recommend you update this new version on your Huawei Mate Xs 2 smartphone as soon as it reaches your device.
Notably, the update will not delete or erase your data but it is still recommended that you back up all the important data on the close before the updating and confirm the backup content to some third parties.
Huawei HDC 2022 event postponed to November 4th
Today, Huawei has made some official statements regarding the 2022 Developer Conference and the upcoming HarmonyOS technology. Yes, after HarmonyOS 3.0 interface, something more surprising is going to hit the consumer surface soon.
The Chinese manufacturer has shared a post on its several Weibo channels and official sites for the 2022 Developer Conference. Accordingly, the news begins with an apology statement for delaying this thoughtful event for a few days more.
Yes! Initially, the company scheduled the event from October 21st to October 23rd. However, now the date has shifted one week ahead which is November 4th to November 6th. Though there is a change in the date, but that does not affect the ticket purchase rights.
Ahead, the company states that in the recent few years, Huawei and its partners have made genuine efforts to blaze a better life and user experience. Consequently, Huawei Developer Conference has remained a significant and constant proof of these efforts.
Undoubtedly, these efforts will continue in the time ahead.
New HarmonyOS technology with HDC 2022!
Huawei has also informed the 2022 Developer Conference will introduce new HarmonyOS technology. The Chinese tech maker hasn’t revealed much on this matter. However, the surety is that this dynamic tech will build a more convenient and effective development platform for the developers.
Besides, the company will share some innovative techniques and mechanisms in five major scenarios. For instance, smart homes, smart offices, audio-visual entertainment, smart travel, and sports health.
Further, there will be big coffee gatherings, rich developer activities, and various contests for showing skills. Events like the Huawei Hetu game, lakeside music festival, and more will also be a part of this iconic conference.
Here are the timings and venues for some prominent events:
Below you can check the concurrent plans (planned)
Conference Keynote: Introduction of innovative applications to build an efficient and easy-to-use developer platform.
- Time : October 21, 2022 (14:30 – 17:00)
- Venue: Dongguan Basketball Center
Developer Keynote: Revealment of convenient UI components, new program framework, high-end SDK, testing, listings, distribution, and operations, the experience of HarmonyOS application, and more.
- Time: October 22, 2022 [10:00 am]
- Venue: Dongguan Shongshan Lake Xiliu Beipo Village
Pine Lake Dialogue: Invite industry leaders to focus on HarmonyOS, HarmonyOS Connect, and other industry topics, and have a dialogue with the future.
- Time : October 22, 2022 [14:00 – 17:00]
- Venue: Hyatt Regency Dongguan Shongshan Lake
Yep! Huawei MatePad 11 users get HarmonyOS 3 beta 3 with September 2022 patch
Huawei recently released the HarmonyOS 3 beta 3 update for the Huawei MatePad 11 with a September 2022 security patch. The ability to protect any beta version with a monthly security patch guard is truly a wonderful step from Huawei.
Notably, the new version of HarmonyOS 3 for the Huawei MatePad 11 is updated over the current HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168/118 built version.
- HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124
- Huawei MatePad 11 WiFi version (DBY-W09) users are compatible grab this new HarmonyOS 3 beta version.
HarmonyOS 3 beta 3 for MatePad 11 detailed changelog:
It optimizes the Smart multi-window feature experience: How this feature works
- This feature enables you to carry out unique gestures that improve device performance. Its ability to swipe and drag, access to floating windows, rapid reduction and maximization choices, and more.
Optimize the application task card cleaning function
- It helps to clean the function when your device is overloaded and subsequently starts to lag. However, if your device running memory storage space is insufficient, the app may freeze while being used by Huawei MatePad 11.
Optimize the system stability of some scenario
- The system layer security upkeep promises that the operating system functions properly and supports stable services on your tablet.
Incorporate the September 2022 security patch to enhance system security
- Well, the September 2022 security patch update for the devices brings a number of bugs and vulnerability fixes, to let the users give a better performance.
Huawei MatePad 11 users should note that the update will not erase your data, but it’s recommended to take a backup of all the essentials. Alongside this, due to their third-party status, some apps may not operate as intended following the upgrade. Do not panic, simply update those programs to the most recent version.