Today, Huawei MatePad 11 powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor and the latest HarmonyOS 2 operating system is officially available for the first sale in China. Huawei has launched this new tablet with a price tag of 2399 Yuan.
Moving ahead, the model is available on Huawei’s online stores including Jingdong and Vmall. The offline availability of the MatePad 11 tablet is still unclear but those who want to buy it can seek the official Huawei stores online.
The Huawei MatePad 11 comes with three storage options including 6GB/64GB, 6GB/128GB, and 6GB/256GB, which can be expanded up to 1TB using a separate memory card.
- Huawei MatePad 11 6GB+64GB variant: 2399 Yuan
- Huawei MatePad 11 6GB+128GB variant: 2699 Yuan
- Huawei MatePad 11 6GB+256GB variant: 3199 Yuan
Huawei MatePad 11:
Main Features of the model-
- 10.95 inches screen size
- FT LCD (IPS) display
- 253.8 x 165.3 x 7.25mm measurements
- 485 grams weight
- 2560 X 1600 Pixels resolution
- 275 PPI color accuracy
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor
- 587 MHz Adreno 650 GPU
- 13MP Rear, 8MP Front camera setup
- 7,250 mAh battery capacity
- 10V/2.22A Type-C charging support
- BT 5.1, Wi-Fi 6, USB 3.0 connectivity
- Huawei Histen 7.0 Sound Effects
- Ambient light, Compass, Gravity, Gyroscope, Hall effect sensor
The MatePad 11 has a fully organized desktop for effortless app spotting. You can see the frequently and recently used apps at the screen’s bottom. Additionally, the hover app effect makes the preview more fun, we can see the apps even without open them and it’ll bring working proficiency.
Moreover, the below-mentioned specialties of HarmonyOS system software in this tablet will boost your working efficiency.
- App Multiplier- It adds the new Window Lock feature to let you work on two tasks within the same application
- Multi-Window- It lets you open up to 4 apps on a single screen
- Multi-Screen Collaboration- You can discover a more expansive view by linking up this tablet to your laptop as a secondary screen and handles two projects simultaneously
The model uses a 120 Hz high refresh rate for more fluid viewing content during videos and games. While DCI-P3 color gamut provides a richer and more distinct visual experience. Additionally, it has TUV Rheinland dual eye-care certification to assures users’ eye safety.
Furthermore, this tablet features a quad-speaker sound system by Harmon Kardon that brings another world of sound around you.