Huawei Mate 40E smartphone is getting the latest December 2021 HarmonyOS security improvements via a new update. According to the information, this update comes with the HarmonyOS build version 126.96.36.199.
Besides this, the new changelog also brings optimizations for smart-multi window features and system stability that increases the overall device performance. Currently, this update is rolling out in China. Users can check the full software update details below in the article.
Huawei Mate 40E models:
- Huawei Mate 40E (OCE-AN50)
- Huawei Mate 40E 4G (OCE-AL50)
Send us tips on the contacts mentioned below:
Key points for users before Update:
- The device must have a better battery backup to install this update that is a minimum of 50%.
- It’s compulsory to check your storage availability(Internal/External SDcard) to download the latest update as per the size required
- A strong WiFi/mobile data connection is required for a buffer-free download of the package.
Huawei Mate 40E December 2021 update:
New HarmonyOS version:
- Huawei Mate 40E getting HarmonyOS version 188.8.131.52 upgraded from 184.108.40.206.
- Smart Multi-window: Optimized the experience of using Smart Multi-window
- System: Optimized system stability in some scenarios
- Security: Incorporate the security patch in December 2021 to enhance the security of the mobile phone system
STEPS TO UPDATE YOUR DEVICE:
To manually download this update via mobile Settings– open Settings > click on the System & updates > open Software update > tap on Check for updates option > (if an update is available) click on Download and install > after installation, restart the device.
Alternatively, you can download it via My Huawei App – open My Huawei app on your device > click on the update button> tap on Check for update option> (if an update is available) click on Download and install > after installation reboot the device.
Last month, Huawei rolled out the security patch released in November 2021 for the Huawei Mate 40E smartphone with HarmonyOS version 220.127.116.11 for improved system security. (Know more)