Huawei has recently released the first HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52SP12 beta update for the Mate 40 Pro users who have enrolled for the HarmonyOS new feature testing program. Last month, the company has opened 1500 testing slots for the Mate 40 Pro devices in China.
As per the information, the HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206SP12 beta update for Huawei Mate 40 Pro smartphone is rolling with a massive update size of 1.66 Gigabytes. To be mentioned, this update is released through OTA medium and can be downloaded from the Huawei Beta app.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro HarmonyOS 2.0 beta changelog includes two update packages. Among them, the first package brings the “Elderly Care” function that makes it easy for you to manage the settings uniformly.
While the second package contains a series of features to greatly improve the user experience. However, the company has not mentioned any specific list of features in the changelog.
Update Package 1:
- Dear users, through this update, the auxiliary function “Elderly Care” has been added. This makes it easy for you to manage the settings uniformly.
Update Package 2:
- Dear user, a series of new features have been added this time to greatly improve the user experience.
How to download the beta:
- Open Huawei Beta app
- Make sure it is on the latest version
- Go to My section
- Tap on version update
- Download and install it
- This update is gradually expanding to all beta testers and may take little time to reach you.
- During this activity, the released beta version cannot roll back until the completion of the process.
- Use a stable connection for fast download of updates.
- We suggest you use a WiFi connection to download this massive update.