Huawei is rolling out a new software update for the 4G version of Huawei Mate 40 Pro that comes with two packages for the Mate 40 Pro models. This Huawei Mate 40 Pro 4G update is rolling out with HarmonyOS version 220.127.116.11 upgrading from HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168. On the other hand, the other models are receiving HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 upgrading from 126.96.36.199/170.
The Huawei Mate 40 Pro is available to purchase only in China and it’s one of the first smartphones that come with a pre-installed HarmonyOS operating system.
Below you can check the changelog of this software rollout.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 update Changelog:
- System: Optimize the user experience of knuckle screenshot in some situations
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
184.108.40.206 update Changelog:
- Service Center: Adds Service combos to the Discover tab in Service Center (which you can access by swiping up from the bottom corner edges of the screen), allowing you to add service combos to the home screen to use scenario-specific widgets.
- Task Center: Adds the multi-device task management feature to Task Center, allowing you to view, manage, and transfer previous tasks from other devices that support Task Center, are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, and are logged in to the same HUAWEI ID. You can access Task Center by swiping up from the bottom of the screen and holding it.
- Service Widgets: Adds the people album service widget (you can add it to your home screen by swiping up on the Gallery app icon) which loops photos of the person you select. Touch the avatar in the top corner to switch to another person, or touch a photo to open the album of the selected person.
- Input methods: Adds a shortcut icon that you can touch to download and use Celia Keyboard directly.
- AI Voice: Optimizes the Al Voice feature.
- System: Improves the user experience with basic operations, including touch and volume control, and adds support for enlarging home screen icons. Optimizes the system power consumption in certain situations.
- System: Optimize caring for elders, optimize basic experience such as touch, volume, etc., add desktop icon magnification function. Optimize system power consumption in some situations. Optimize Huawei printing and some pages Compatibility of third party applications
- Security: Integrates the November 2021 security patch to enhance the security patch of the mobile phone system.