Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G receiving new updates with fixes and feature improvements
With the launch of a new version, Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G is receiving two new updates that bring new improvements and changes to this 5G flagship.
The new update improves system stability and provides fixes to issues such as VR black screen, restarts lag and more, reported Gizchina. (Changelog linked below)
Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G runs Android 10 based EMUI 10 and the latest update comes with version 10.0.0.171 while the update weighs over 650MB. This update is followed by a 9MB patch and installs improvements for system stability.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G Update Changelog:
- Fixed issues with alarm when it cannot be turned off in some scenarios.
- Fixed the problem that the application may not respond when clicked.
- Fixed no ringtones when receiving SMS in certain scenarios.
- Fixed the black screen issue in VR.
- Fixed the issue of low probability restart when the screen-off virtual volume is adjusted.
- Optimize wireless charging.
HUAWEI MATE 30 PRO 5G Specs:
Display: 6.53 inch OLED Horizon display with FHD+ resolution (2400×1176)
Processor: Kirin 990 5G
RAM/Storage: 8GB RAM + 128/256/512GB Storage
Rear Camera: 40MP SuperSensing Camera (f/1.6), OIS + 40MP SuperSensing Camera (f/1.8) + 8MP Telephoto Camera (f/2.4), OIS + 3D Depth Sensing Camera
Front Camera: 32MP (f/2.0) + 3D Depth Sensing Camera
Battery: 4500mAh (40W Wired, 27W wireless, 7.5W reverse wireless charging)
Software: EMUI 10.0 (Android 10)
Dimensions and Weight: 158.1 x 73.1 x 8.8mm (198g)
Others: IP68 certified, Display Fingerprint, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS