Huawei has started testing the 188.8.131.520 version of the AI Touch HarmonyOS app. This new version of the AI Touch app is under trial with a number of new features including Chat privacy protection, text recognition, and fixing some known bugs to enhance the user experience.
Ai Touch is a mobile application that is designed to provide an AI-powered smart user experience. The AI Touch app lets you quickly search for any on screen item and compare it with similar items for other purposes such as shopping.
When you see any content that you are interested in on your device, touch and hold the screen with two fingers spread slightly apart to bring up AI Touch to learn more.
Below you can check the changelog of the latest AI Touch HarmonyOS app beta testing:
- Chat privacy protection adds support for QQ chat. (Small tip: After taking a screenshot on the chat interface, an active recommendation bubble will appear on the right, and you can quickly code the screenshot after clicking. Note: HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 and above are required). [Click on the chat privacy protection bubble, the probability that the application component download failed, it is a known problem, please click again to download again]
- Optimization of text recognition and image recognition shopping interaction
- Other known bug fixes and experience optimization
Note, that this version of the AI Touch app is only available for the devices with HarmonyOS 2 operating system.
Follow the instructions below to enable AI Touch feature.
- Go to Settings > HUAWEI Assistant > AI Touch and enable AI Touch.
- When you see an item you wish to buy on your device, touch and hold the screen with two fingers spread slightly apart.
- When several items are displayed on the screen, adjust the size and position of the identification box to fit around the item you wish to buy.
- After the item has been identified, links to purchase it on different shopping platforms will be displayed.
(via – ithome)