Huawei has started testing the 220.127.116.110 version of the AI Touch HarmonyOS app. This new version of the AI Touch app is under trial with a number of new features including Chat privacy protection, text recognition, and fixing some known bugs to enhance the user experience.
Ai Touch is a mobile application that is designed to provide an AI-powered smart user experience. The AI Touch app lets you quickly search for any on screen item and compare it with similar items for other purposes such as shopping.
When you see any content that you are interested in on your device, touch and hold the screen with two fingers spread slightly apart to bring up AI Touch to learn more.
Below you can check the changelog of the latest AI Touch HarmonyOS app beta testing:
- Chat privacy protection adds support for QQ chat. (Small tip: After taking a screenshot on the chat interface, an active recommendation bubble will appear on the right, and you can quickly code the screenshot after clicking. Note: HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 and above are required). [Click on the chat privacy protection bubble, the probability that the application component download failed, it is a known problem, please click again to download again]
- Optimization of text recognition and image recognition shopping interaction
- Other known bug fixes and experience optimization
Note, that this version of the AI Touch app is only available for the devices with HarmonyOS 2 operating system.
Follow the instructions below to enable AI Touch feature.
- Go to Settings > HUAWEI Assistant > AI Touch and enable AI Touch.
- When you see an item you wish to buy on your device, touch and hold the screen with two fingers spread slightly apart.
- When several items are displayed on the screen, adjust the size and position of the identification box to fit around the item you wish to buy.
- After the item has been identified, links to purchase it on different shopping platforms will be displayed.
(via – ithome)
HarmonyOS (Hongmeng OS) Eligible Devices
In August 2019, Huawei launched its self-developed operating system, HarmonyOS, also known as Hongmeng OS. This new OS is a new microkernel-based, distributed operating system designed to deliver a diverse user experience across all devices and scenarios. Initially, the OS only supported Huawei smart TVs. However, with the growing U.S. pressure, Huawei has increased its speed and preparation to bring the HarmonyOS on more platforms.
At Huawei Developer Conference (HDC) 2020, Huawei announced HarmonyOS 2.0, which supports more platforms compared to its predecessor.
According to the official roadmap, HarmonyOS 2.0 will support devices with up to 128MB RAM, such as smart wearables and other IoT devices. In 2021, It’ll support devices up to 4GB RAM, such as tablets and entry-level smartphones. By the end of 2021, this RAM limit will increase over 4GB and open a way for the support of flagship smartphones.
At an event on June 2, 2021, Huawei officially launched HarmonyOS for smartphone devices announced a roadmap of upgrading almost every possible device that goes way back up to 2016. This upgrade plan is surely something and both Huawei and Honor phones are part of this journey.
So, Let’s look at the devices that are eligible to receive HarmonyOS software updates.
Note: All of these devices are officially confirmed.
HarmonyOS eligible Huawei devices:
- Huawei Mate 40
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro+
- Huawei Mate 40 RS Porsche Design
- Huawei Mate 40E
- Huawei Mate X2
- Huawei P40
- Huawei P40 4G
- Huawei P40 Pro
- Huawei P40 Pro Plus
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro 4G
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G
- Huawei Mate 30E Pro 5G
- Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design
- Huawei Mate 30 4G
- Huawei Mate 30 5G
- Huawei MatePad Pro WiFi
- Huawei MatePad Pro 5G
- Huawei Mate Xs
- Huawei Mate 20
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche Design
- Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G
- Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Lohas Edition
- Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Vitality Edition
- Huawei Nova 8
- Huawei Nova 8 Pro
- Huawei Nova 8 Pro 4G
- Huawei Nova 7 5G
- Huawei Nova 7 Pro 5G
- Huawei Nova 6
- Huawei Nova 6 5G
- Huawei Nova 6 SE
- Huawei MatePad 10.8 inches
- Huawei MatePad 10.4 inches
- Huawei MatePad 5G 10.4 inches
- Huawei Smart Screen V 55 2021
- Huawei Smart Screen V 65 2021
- Huawei Smart Screen V 75 2021
- Huawei Smart Screen V 85 2021
- Huawei Smart Screen S Pro 55
- Huawei Smart Screen S Pro 65
- Huawei Smart Screen S Pro 75
- Huawei Smart Screen S 55
- Huawei Smart Screen S 65
- Huawei Smart Screen S 75
- Huawei Smart Screen X 65
- Huawei P30
- Huawei Mate 20 X 4G
- Huawei Mate 20 X 5G
- Huawei Mate X
- Huawei P30 Pro
- Huawei Nova 5 Pro
- Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro 5G
- Huawei Enjoy Z 5G
- Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus 5G
- Huawei Maimang 9
- Huawei MediaPad M6 10.8-inch
- Huawei MediaPad M6 8.4-inch
- Huawei MediaPad M6 Turbo Edition
- Huawei Enjoy Tablet 2
- Huawei Mate 10
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design
- Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design
- Huawei P20 Pro
- Huawei P20
- Huawei Nova 4
- Huawei Nova 3
- Huawei Nova 5i Pro
- Huawei Nova 5z
- Huawei Nova 5
- Huawei Nova 4e
- Huawei Maimang 8
- Huawei Enjoy 9S
- Huawei Nova 5i
- Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus
- Huawei Mate 9
- Huawei Mate 9 Pro
- Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design
- Huawei P10
- Huawei P10 Plus
- Huawei Nova 2s
- Huawei Enjoy 10
- Huawei Enjoy 10s
- Huawei Enjoy 9 Plus
- Huawei Nova 3i
- Huawei MediaPad M5 10.8 inches
- Huawei MediaPad M5 8.4 inches
- Huawei MediaPad M5 Pro 10.8 inches
- Huawei MediaPad M5 Youth Edition 10.8 inches
- Huawei MediaPad M5 Youth Edition 8 inches
- Huawei Enjoy Tablet
- Huawei Smart Screen V55i
- Huawei Smart Screen V65i
- Huawei Smart Screen V 65
- Huawei Smart Screen V 65 2019
- Huawei Smart Screen V 76 2019
- Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro
- Huawei Watch GT 2
- Huawei Watch GT 2e
HarmonyOS eligible Honor devices:
- Honor 30
- Honor 30 Pro
- Honor 30 Pro+
- Honor 30S
- Honor V30
- Honor V30 Pro
- Honor V20
- Honor V20 Moschino Edition
- Honor Magic 2
- Honor 20
- Honor 20 Pro
- Honor X10
- Honor X10 Max
- Honor Tablet 6
- Honor Tablet X6
- Honor Play 4 Pro
- Honor 30 Youth Edition
- Honor Play 4
- Honor V10
- Honor 10
- Honor Play
- Honor 20S
- Honor Play4T Pro
- Honor 9X
- Honor 9X Pro
- Honor 8X
- Honor 10 Youth Edition
- Honor 20i
- Honor 9
- Honor V9
- Honor Play 3
- Honor Note 10
- Honor Tablet 5 8-inch
- Honor Tablet 5 10.1-inch
- This list is based on recent leaks and available device information.
- It’s not officially confirmed.
- We may add/remove more devices to the list.
- This article will be continuously updated.
Huawei P50 Pro receiving January 2022 HarmonyOS software update
Huawei has begun sending the January 2022 HarmonyOS software update for the Huawei P50 Pro smartphone in China. The latest HarmonyOS update level ups the software system and optimizes camera effect as well as system performance.
According to the information, Huawei P50 Pro January 2022 HarmonyOS update comes with firmware version 22.214.171.124 SP2. To install this update, Huawei P50 Pro users need the base HarmonyOS version 126.96.36.199.
By exploring the changelog, we have found that HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 SP2 build version brings optimizations for camera effect to take clear and improves the quality of pictures to capture more realistic and natural colors. Additionally, it also optimizes the system’s stability to run more stable.
Huawei P50 Pro’s new update will increase the overall performance of the device and user experience. Currently, this update rollout is in the initial stage and gradually expanding to all P50 Pro users in the Chinese market.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
Huawei P50 Pro global:
Huawei’s latest flagship – Huawei P50 Pro has entered the global market on January 12, 2022. Since the initial launch, Huawei P50 Pro is marking its presence in different overseas markets such as Germany, Malaysia, and Saudi Arabia.
To be mentioned, the Chinese counterpart of the Huawei P50 Pro debuted with HarmonyOS 2 operating system while the global variant comes pre-installed with EMUI 12. Read more
New Software Changelog:
- Camera: Optimizes the camera shooting effect, improves the clarity of photos and makes colors more realistic and natural.
- System: Optimizes the system stability of the system.
To update your Huawei P50 Pro smartphone, open the settings of your phone, click on system & updates, and then software update. Wait for seconds while the phone is fetching the latest update available for your smartphone. Once the update pops up, hit the download button and install it. Alternatively, you can also check updates through the My Huawei app.
Make sure that your smartphone will be charged at least 30% or above and have adequate space to download the update package. Also, use a stable connection while downloading the update and keep a backup of your data. If the update fails, try again.
Huawei Watch 3 HarmonyOS software updates [January 27, 2022]
This June, Huawei launched its first HarmonyOS powered smartwatch – the Huawei Watch 3 series that consisted of two models – Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro. These new smartwatches are designed to deliver a brand user experience on the wrist.
For further improvements, the company will roll out the regular HarmonyOS firmware updates for Huawei Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro, which also optimizes the overall performance of the device.
In terms of design, the Watch 3 series features a unique and elegant design to provide a more comfortable wearing experience and an easier operating experience. More importantly, it is equipped with a HarmonyOS system that provides more opportunity for the user to play all along using the grid launcher app menu.
These Watch 3 series smartwatches launched with powerful health monitoring features that include a skin temperature detection sensor, fall detection, an SOS alert. Coupled with health monitoring features such as heart rate, SpO2, sleep, and pressure.
Since the launch, Huawei is continuously delivering the regular HarmonyOS firmware updates for Huawei Watch 3 series for better performance and also add new features from time to time. So, in this article, you can capture all of the Huawei Watch 3 series changes, improvements made to its system.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
January 15, 2022:
- Huawei Watch 3 with HarmonyOS receiving Lazy Listening features. Read more
December 29, 2021:
- Huawei Watch 3 and Watch GT 2 gets support for AutoNavi Maps smartwatch version. Read more
- Family space features update released for Huawei Watch 3 series. Read more
December 24, 2021:
- Huawei Watch 3 Pro HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 update expanding to more regions more.
December 16, 2021:
- Huawei Watch 3 series 220.127.116.11 update added quick SMS replies feature more.
December 6, 2021:
- December 2021 firmware update released for Huawei Watch 3 Pro (Global) more.
November 13, 2021:
- A major software update is now rolling for Huawei Watch 3 (Global) more.
October 23, 2021:
- Major software feature update rolling out for Huawei Watch 3 more.
October 17, 2021:
- Huawei Watch 3 HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 update brings many new features (Global) more.
August 21, 2021:
- Huawei Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro receiving August 2021 features update in Europe more.
August 14, 2021:
- Huawei Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro August 2021 update expanding to global users more.
August 11, 2021:
- August 2021 firmware update for Huawei Watch 3 and 3 Pro brings a big list of features to read more.
August 2, 2021:
- Huawei expanding display and system update for Watch 3 read more.
June 16, 2021:
- Display and connection update released for Huawei Watch 3 series (Global) read more.
June 14, 2021:
- Body temperature measurement feature, feature, UI optimizations for Huawei Watch 3 and Watch 3 Pro rolling out with first firmware update read more.