Huawei has started testing new features of the Huawei Gallery app for the HarmonyOS system and launched a new public test version in China. It is a kind of public test campaign of the Huawei Gallery app, where interested users can take part and enjoy the new features such as picture rotation with two fingers and more.
According to the information, Huawei has released the new Gallery app public test version 18.104.22.1680 that comes with an update size of 91.5MB. However, this app test campaign was started on December 20, 2021, and lasts till December 31, 2021.
Furthermore, the company is providing a chance for participants to win a Jingdong E-card. The awards are given according to the effective feedback question ranking: feedback on the function of this key public test will increase the chance of winning.
Huawei Gallery app:
Huawei Gallery app features include automatic intelligent classification, easy management of photos and videos, intelligent identification, and previews the wonderful moments in your life. You can also turn on the cloud synchronization service that can automatically synchronize photos and videos to be viewed simultaneously on other Huawei devices.
Now, let’s have a look at the new features that come with the latest Huawei HarmonyOS 2 Gallery app public test version:
- Browse the bigger picture with two fingers. Rotation only changes the display position of the larger picture without changing the position of the file. When you quit big picture browsing, the picture will return to the original angle display.
PS: Video large picture and GIF pictures are not currently supported
- Album hiding support upgrading to single-sheet hiding. Supports the hidden operation of single photos and videos, and all hidden files can be browsed in a hidden album.
- Third-party applications cannot access hidden album data. On the gallery album page, enter the hidden album icon in the upper right corner, continue to click on the icon in the upper right corner, and click on the new hidden album to upgrade.
PS: After the user upgrades to single-sheet hide, he cannot go back to the original version
- The gallery video preview interface supports frame-by-frame browsing and provides a sliding axis that can be dragged left and right to browse video content.
PS: Shared albums/hidden albums/videos in the Recycle Bin, not downloaded videos in the cloud, etc. This feature is temporarily not supported
- Gallery has added immersive interaction with Huawei Video It optimizes the experience of jumping to Huawei Video while playing video in Gallery, and the video playback interface supports sliding left and right for browsing pictures and videos.
- First Prize: 200 yuan Jingdong E-card (quantity-1)
- Second Prize: 100 yuan Jingdong E-card (quantity-2)
- Third Prize: 50 yuan Jingdong E-card (quantity-4)
- The functions in the new public test need to update the Huawei Video APP to the latest version through the Huawei AppGallery.
- Then restart the circle library application to take effect (Settings-Applications and Services- Application management-search the national treasury, stop forcibly, and re-enter the gallery.)
- If there is a problem, please describe in detail (the scene of the problem, the probability, whether it is restored, screen recording, screenshots, etc.).
- The feedback information will not be processed after the task is over.
Google Play Store 31.2.23 version is ready for download
Google has recently published a new Play Store app version 31.2.23 for Android smartphones. This update improves the overall user expererince as well as Play Store’s inner features.
If your Google Play Store doesn’t have the 31.2.23 version, then don’t worry, the system will automatically update your Android phone to the latest Play Store app in the background without even disturbing your ongoing tasks. However, you should know that this app update is expanding gradually and it’ll land on your Android device soon.
Play Store is an Android mobile app marketplace that not only offers mobile apps and games but also provides you with other interesting content such as movies and books and there’s also a kids section. The app has various features that help to get the app ahead of the official release under beta testing.
Play and Games:
Google has recently announced to celebrate #WeArePlay which will share the stories of people and businesses behind Google Play apps and games and how they’re impacting users around the world.
Learn more about We are Play here.
Get latest Google Play Store 31.1.20 update
In addition, the update further emphasizes the application’s in-store performance to deliver you a better user experience. Particularly updating the Google Play Store over the latest 31.1.20 version gives you prompter access to the Android applications.
All you need you to lift the 25.31 MB of installation weight to enjoy the new and smooth functioning of the Google Play Store. However, the update doesn’t have any new and noticeable changes and features.
To download the latest version of the Google Play Store on your Android phone:
Firstly open the, now at the top right, tap the profile icon, click on the Settings then About, and then Play Store Version. You will get pop-up messages to show whether your Play Store is up to date or not, tap on Got it and if an update is available, it will automatically download and install in a few minutes.
Or get Google Play Store 31.1.20 update directly via APKMirror
Google Play Store:
Google Play Store is a platform that delivers you a package of your entertainment including games, apps, movies Books, and more. There you will find some paid and unpaid applications, you just go with your convenience to entertain yourself.
Moreover, Google Play Store is an online app market that let users find and download applications, also it has some other functions too, like kids mode, getting a refund for the paid app, joining the Beta app before its stable release, and more, if your unaware with such a feature then must read: Try these 5 hidden Google Play Store tips
Huawei Petal Maps 22.214.171.1243 update features new night lighting effect
Huawei has started rolling out a new update for the Huawei Petal Maps with a 126.96.36.1993 (001) build. The latest firmware brings new improvements to the application system. Alongside, some new implementations take place with the fresh update.
The new 188.8.131.523 (001) update for Huawei Petal Maps brings a new night lighting effects feature. As a result, users can add a special lighting effect for buildings and streetlights. Moreover, it will give a unique insight into the application.
Apart from the lighting effects, users will also find a new Travel assistant that will assist the individuals regarding the traveling route. Consequently, it will help in navigating the pathways more conveniently.
Next, users will find a parallel road toggle button which will enable users to switch between parallel and side roads with one single tap. Hence, if you are a Petal Maps app user, and wanted to enhance the user experience, then we recommend installing the latest update.
Huawei Petal Maps 184.108.40.2063 Update: Changelog
- Parallel road toggle: Switch between parallel main and side roads with a single tap
- Travel Assistant: Get extra help when traveling abroad
- Night Lighting Effects: Adds special lighting effects for buildings and streetlights
You can download the latest Petal Maps update through the link given below:
Huawei Petal Maps is a strong opponent against Google Maps. The application is capable of serving multiple functionalities that are generally absent in any other mapping and navigation service. However, the application only works wonders for Huawei devices running without GMS.
Briefing the features, the Petal Maps offers influential GPS navigations. It selects the best route for you based on real-time traffic, nearby places, or your previous searches. Further, it supports voice navigation, live location sharing, and more. Overall, the app serves as the best travel guide for your pathways.