Huawei Gallery app for HarmonyOS testing new features
Huawei has started testing new features of the Huawei Gallery app for the HarmonyOS system and launched a new public test version in China. It is a kind of public test campaign of the Huawei Gallery app, where interested users can take part and enjoy the new features such as picture rotation with two fingers and more.
According to the information, Huawei has released the new Gallery app public test version 22.214.171.1240 that comes with an update size of 91.5MB. However, this app test campaign was started on December 20, 2021, and lasts till December 31, 2021.
Furthermore, the company is providing a chance for participants to win a Jingdong E-card. The awards are given according to the effective feedback question ranking: feedback on the function of this key public test will increase the chance of winning.
Huawei Gallery app:
Huawei Gallery app features include automatic intelligent classification, easy management of photos and videos, intelligent identification, and previews the wonderful moments in your life. You can also turn on the cloud synchronization service that can automatically synchronize photos and videos to be viewed simultaneously on other Huawei devices.
Now, let’s have a look at the new features that come with the latest Huawei HarmonyOS 2 Gallery app public test version:
- Browse the bigger picture with two fingers. Rotation only changes the display position of the larger picture without changing the position of the file. When you quit big picture browsing, the picture will return to the original angle display.
PS: Video large picture and GIF pictures are not currently supported
- Album hiding support upgrading to single-sheet hiding. Supports the hidden operation of single photos and videos, and all hidden files can be browsed in a hidden album.
- Third-party applications cannot access hidden album data. On the gallery album page, enter the hidden album icon in the upper right corner, continue to click on the icon in the upper right corner, and click on the new hidden album to upgrade.
PS: After the user upgrades to single-sheet hide, he cannot go back to the original version
- The gallery video preview interface supports frame-by-frame browsing and provides a sliding axis that can be dragged left and right to browse video content.
PS: Shared albums/hidden albums/videos in the Recycle Bin, not downloaded videos in the cloud, etc. This feature is temporarily not supported
- Gallery has added immersive interaction with Huawei Video It optimizes the experience of jumping to Huawei Video while playing video in Gallery, and the video playback interface supports sliding left and right for browsing pictures and videos.
- First Prize: 200 yuan Jingdong E-card (quantity-1)
- Second Prize: 100 yuan Jingdong E-card (quantity-2)
- Third Prize: 50 yuan Jingdong E-card (quantity-4)
- The functions in the new public test need to update the Huawei Video APP to the latest version through the Huawei AppGallery.
- Then restart the circle library application to take effect (Settings-Applications and Services- Application management-search the national treasury, stop forcibly, and re-enter the gallery.)
- If there is a problem, please describe in detail (the scene of the problem, the probability, whether it is restored, screen recording, screenshots, etc.).
- The feedback information will not be processed after the task is over.
Download Huawei HMS Core app (126.96.36.1991)
Huawei Mobile Service or HMS is a suite of services that empowers smartphones. From inside, this small framework makes your smartphone safe secure, and robust and allows you to run apps that you download from AppGallery. You can get the latest Huawei HMS Core version 188.8.131.521 below.
It works between your app and mobile software and serves as a platform providing basic services for app development. HMS Core is based on Huawei Cloud services and also provides cloud capabilities for every app that falls under the HMS Core suit.
HMS Core backs essential services for AppGallery, GameCenter, Music, Video, Books, Themes, Member Center, and more.
As of November 2022, Huawei announced the integration of HMS Core in over 220000 mobile applications on AppGallery. HMS Core also enables apps to deliver fast app development for developers. It also supports all devices across 1+8+N scenarios.
HMS Core capabilities cover tablets, smart displays, watches, VR glasses, head units, smart speakers, PCs, earphones, and more.
Kits are important for HMS Core and work as a unit. Each kit has its unique name and fixed support team.
From the perspective of kit functions, each kit focuses on a function, and extends and enhances the function to some extent. For example, Push Kit focuses on the notification panel messaging function and extends the function to provide the data message function.
These kits include app services, smart devices, graphics, security, AI, system, and media.
Yeah, HMS Core is amazing and it’s powerful too. That’s why Huawei seeds new HMS Core updates via AppGallery and you can download them to keep your device running like new ones.
March 19, 2023:
Huawei has released a new update for the HMS Core app version 184.108.40.2061 and it comes with improved system security as well as optimization to provide you with better system services all across the smartphone.
- Download HMS Core 220.127.116.111 (link)
January 4, 2023:
Huawei HMS Core 18.104.22.1681 is released with improved system security and stability.
- Download Huawei HMS Core 22.214.171.1241 (link)
November 25, 2022:
Huawei HMS Core 126.96.36.1992 is out with some important fixes for user improvements, below you can check the latest download link.
- Download Huawei HMS Core 188.8.131.522 (link)
November 23, 2022:
Huawei HMS Core 184.108.40.2061 is rolling out with enhanced security and improvement for certain services to improve your user experience. It also fixes some bugs.
- Download HMS Core 220.127.116.111 (link)
Note: You can also check for the latest HMS Core version via AppGallery, open it, and visit the “Me” section.
Download the latest Google Play Store APK [34.8.10]
Google Play presents people with personalized collections of apps and games, based on criteria such as the user’s past activity, actions they’re trying to complete, location, and major events. These collections are curated automatically by the Google Play editorial team to ensure they include the best apps and games on offer.
You can get apps, games, and digital content for your device using the Google Play Store app. The Play Store app comes pre-installed on Android devices that support Google Play.
February 2023 updates:
Google has optimized the user experience for Android smartphone users and it improves the performance of app downloads.
Open the Play Store app:
- On your device, go to the Apps section.
- Tap on Google Play Store.
- The app will open and you can search and browse for content to download.
- Download the latest version of the Google Play Store app
Download the latest Google Play Store app:
- Play Store 34.3.13
- Play Store 34.1.09
- Play Store 33.6.13
- Download Play Store 33.0.16
- Download Play Store 32.6.16
- Get Play Store 31.2.23
- Get Play Store 31.1.29
- Get Play Store 31.1.14
- Get Google Play Store 30.9.18
- Download Google Play Store 30.8.14
- Download Google Play Store 30.5.17
- Download Google Play Store 30.4.18 APK
- Google Play Store 30.2.19 APK
- Google Play Store 30.2.18 APK
- Google Play Store 29.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.8.13 APK
- Google Play Store 29.7.17 APK
- Google Play Store 29.7.13 APK
- Google Play Store 29.6.20 APK
- Google Play Store 29.5.16 APK
- Google Play Store 29.6.15 APK
- Google Play Store 29.5.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.2.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.0.15 APK
- Google Play Store 28.2.11 APK
- Google Play Store 28.2.10 APK
- Google Play Store 28.0.34 APK
- Google Play Store 28.0.33 APK
- Google Play Store 27.9.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 27.6.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.6.16 APK
- Google Play Store 27.4.18 APK
- Google Play Store 27.4.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.3.15 APK
- Google Play Store 27.2.21 APK
- Google Play Store 27.0.16 APK
- Google Play Store 27.0.15 APK
- Google Play Store 26.9.23 APK
- Google Play Store 26.9.22 APK
- Google Play Store 26.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 26.7.16 APK
- Google Play Store 26.6.23 APK
- Google Play Store 26.6.12 APK
- Google Play Store 26.5.19 APK
- Google Play Store 26.4.21 APK
- Google Play Store 26.3.16 APK
- Google Play Store 26.2.21 APK
- Google Play Store 26.0.77 APK
- Google Play Store 26.0.17 APK
- Google Play Store 25.9.29 APK
- Google Play Store 25.8.21 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.25 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.22 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.14 APK
- Google Play Store 25.5.33 APK
- Google Play Store 25.5.27 APK
If downloads from the Play Store don’t complete, try the troubleshooting steps at you can’t from the Google Play Store.
Huawei Calendar 18.104.22.1682 adds curriculum import feature
Huawei has started testing a new version 22.214.171.1242 of the Huawei Calendar mobile application, enabling users to import their curriculum. According to the beta recruitment details, the new addition will make a way to import class schedule files to the Huawei Calendar app from China’s academic affairs office.
To do so, users can search for their school, select the school name and enter logins to download the schedule and import it right inside the app. The process to import the schedule is easy and it could initiate with just one click.
Aside from being a regular digital calendar, Huawei Calendar lets you quickly switch the months, and weeks and view detailed events of a specific day.
With the recent versions, Huawei has improved its user interface and design to provide a better look for consumers. Speaking of which, it could now allow you to add reminders, add tasks, and more.
Huawei Calendar 126.96.36.1992 beta version with curriculum import feature is available in China and may not enter for overseas users. For your information, Huawei conducts tests of the forthcoming features to find bugs and get user feedback. This helps the Chinese tech maker to provide a better user experience once its available in stable version.