Huawei’s earbuds with unique design – Huawei FreeBuds Lipstick has started receiving the latest 18.104.22.1686 firmware update that brings optimizations for better system performance. Last October, the Chinese tech maker has launched these stylish earbuds, which are a combination of beauty and sound.
According to Huaweailesi, the new 22.214.171.1246 firmware update for Huawei FreeBuds Lipstick comes with a tiny update size of 3.21 Megabytes. The changelog reveals that this firmware carries optimization of Bluetooth connection stability.
After the installation of the latest update, Huawei FreeBuds Lipstick users are surely able to identify the improvements in overall device performance. If you are a FreeBuds Lipstick owner, then it is recommended you download to install the new firmware update soon.
Currently, this update is rolling out in the global market and will soon expand in the Chinese market. In the meanwhile, keep checking the update section because it may take some to reach you, as it is the initial stage of expansion.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
- Do not disconnect the Bluetooth connection during the update.
- If the update fails, try again.
- It may take a while to update the wearable.
- Wait until the progress indicator on the device indicates the end of the process.
- If you have problems using the device, call the Huawei customer service line or visit a Huawei customer service center.
How to update:
To update, open the AI Life app and connect the pair of earbuds to the smartphone. Then, place the earbuds inside the charging case and keep the case open. In the AI Life app, select the corresponding headset widget followed by Checks for updates.
If any update appears, then tap on update and wait for the completion of the process. Once the update is complete, close the charging case and wait for 10 minutes for the case to get an automatic update.
Huawei FreeBuds Lipstick:
- Dimensions: 41.4 x 16.8 x 18.5mm
- Weight: 4.1 gram
- Battery: 30mAh
- Charging Time: About 1 hour (in charging case)
- Dimensions: 70 x 27.4 x 27.4mm
- Weight: 84.5 gram
- Battery: 410mAh
- Charging Time: About 1 hour (without earbuds, wired)
- Contol gestures: Swipe, Tap-twice, Press and holds controls
- Connectivity: BT 5.2 compatibility, Pop-up pair, Simultaneous Dual device
- Sensor: Microphone: Wear detection sensor
- Audio Technology: Open-fit ANC, Call noise cancellation
- Resistance Level: IPX4
Huawei Nova 9 is getting November 2022 firmware
Huawei Nova 9 is getting new firmware that comes with November 2022 security patch for a better EMUI software system. However, the phone users have not received a new major software upgrade so far.
The November 2022 firmware update for Huawei Nova 9 is rolling out with EMUI version 126.96.36.1993. On the other hand, the package size is 358MB, which may vary in different markets.
Still, the rollout is expanding in batches and it will release gradually for Nova 9 users.
Huawei Nova 9 changelog:
This update improves system security with security patches.
Integrates security patches released in November 2022 for improved system security.
Huawei Nova 9 users can download this software update via Settings and we suggest you make a backup of important files before upgrading to the latest version.
Huawei Nova 9:
Huawei Nova 9 comes in three colors – Starry Blue, Crush Gree, and Black. The phone has 160mm in height, 73.7mm in width, and 7.77mm in depth. The phone packs 6.67 inches screen, 1.07 billion colors, 120Hz refresh rate, 300Hz touch sampling rate, and FHD+ 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution.
Huawei Nova 9 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 4G and octa-core chipset (4 x Cortex-A78 at 2.4 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 at 1.8 GHz) and Adreno 642L GPU.
This beautiful smartphone has a quad rear camera – 50 MP Ultra Vision Camera (f/1.9 aperture), 8 MP Ultra Wide Angle Camera (f/2.2 aperture), 2 MP Depth Camera (f/2.4 aperture), and 2 MP Macro Camera (f/2.4 aperture).
The rear camera system has various modes Vlog, Story Creator, AI-Camera, Ultra Wide Angle Lens, Night, Portrait, High-Res, Photo, Pro, Video, Dual-View Video, Super Macro, Panorama, Time-Lapse, Slow-Mo, Aperture, Stickers, Documents, Moving Picture, Filter, Timer, Capture Smiles, Audio Control, Ultra Snapshot, Burst Shooting.
While the front camera has a 32-megapixel selfie cam with f/2.0 aperture.
Thanks to the tipster, Bz0N
Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 gets SuperHub feature with HarmonyOS 3 public beta
Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 tablets are grabbing the HarmonyOS 3.0 public beta update along with the smart SuperHub feature. The update also optimizes the system’s stability and improves the overall functioning of the gadget.
According to the information, the latest update for the MatePad Pro 10.8 tablet users is arriving with HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 build version and 1.0GB package size. It is recommended to opt for a standard Wi-Fi network for installing the new firmware.
Moreover, the update is only compatible with the following models:
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 (MRX-AL09)
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 (MRX-AL19)
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 (MRX-W09)
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 (MRX-W19)
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 (MRX-W29)
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 (MRX-W39)
- Huawei MatePad Pro 5G 10.8 (MRX-AN19)
Speaking of the additions, the fresh update brings the unique SuperHub feature for the Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 tablets. Eventually, this section allows you to easily share various content between different apps and devices.
On the other hand, you can simply drag and drop pictures, texts, documents, links, and more from one app to the SuperHub Transfer feature. Further, the update adds a new mouse pointer icon. This allows you to adjust the speed of the mouse pointer on the tablet.
What else? Well, the new update integrates the latest November 2022 security patch. As a result, you will experience a reliable and more responsive system after feeding the new update to your tablet.
HarmonyOS 3.0 public beta changelog
- Added the SuperHub (Smart Transfer feature) which enables you to share various content between apps and devices. Just long press and drag pictures, texts, links, and more to SuperHub.
- Added a new mouse pointer icon that allows adjusting the speed of the mouse pointer.
- Incorporates the November 2022 security patch to enhance the system security
You can install the latest update through the Settings menu. However, make sure that you have HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 as the baseline version. Also, take a backup of the device beforehand so that the new update may not harm your data.
Huawei MatePad Paper new update brings unique changes to Notes app
Huawei is rolling out a new update for the MatePad Paper global users that brings unique changes to the Notes application. While the update also holds useful optimizations for the device alongside.
The latest Huawei MatePad Paper update is quite interesting as it includes a new Notes app version. Eventually, this new app build will enhance the overall user experience. Besides, it provides a variety of new functions.
To begin with, the Notes app now supports multi-level folder placement. As a result, you can manually assemble the notes and subjects in the folders at your convenience. In addition, the new app version optimizes the syncing and copying features.
Aside from the Notes app, the MatePad Paper update also mends the device system. As of now, users can easily add an app to the sidebar by drag and drop method.
In terms of security, the fresh update brings the September 2022 improvements patch. This is a little strange point, as many of you might be expecting the November 2022 security patch for the tablets.
However, the corresponding patch has its own merits. It fixes 29 system exploits and resolves more than 37 third-party library vulnerabilities. Hence, we will recommend you install the latest firmware.
You can read the full changelog below:
System Applications: Notes
- Updated Notes app to 220.127.116.110 version
- Added multi-level folder feature
- Enhanced syncing function on tablets and phones
- Improves copying long content between pages and notebooks
- Allows bookshelf to group books by user-defined group names
System and Security:
- Enables the user to add an app to the sidebar by tapping and holding the app icon
- Integrates September 2022 security patch
- Increases system security and stability
While the update is appearing through the OTA process, you can sneak into the update section to install the firmware manually.
Although make sure that you have a sufficient amount of space for installation. Besides, keep the battery level above 35%. The update will not harm your essentials. Yet it will be better if you proceed with a backup.