Now, Huawei has begun rolling out the same update for Watch Fit users in Europe, which enhances user’s experience. With moon phase information, it’s easy for watch users to know the moonrise, sunrise, moonset, and sunset time.
However, other forthcoming smart products including the new MateBook laptop, Watch 4X children’s watch, Huawei Body scale 3, and possibly the FreeBuds 4 arrive on May 19.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
Latest firmware details:
Huawei Fit users can found this update with version 18.104.22.168 with an update six
- Add moon phase information to the weather application card
- Optimizes the Sp02 monitoring to improve the accuracy results
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- The watch needs to have at least 20% battery to update.
- The update will take around 20 minutes. The actual time it takes varies depending on the phone model. Wait for a few minutes after the update has been fully transferred to the watch to make sure it is completely installed.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth connection is stable during the update. Try again if the update fails.
- For Android users, make sure to download the latest version of Huawei Health from AppGallery first.
- For iOS users, download the latest version of Huawei Health from the App Store.
HOW TO UPDATE HUAWEI WATCH FIT:
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.