Back in September, Huawei has released the two devices of the Enjoy lineup, Huawei Enjoy 20 and 20 Plus with 5G capabilities. Both devices are powered by MediaTek Dimensity 720 processor, EMUI 10.1, and more.
Now, Huawei has started sending the new software update for Huawei Enjoy 20 5G along with Enjoy 10 and Enjoy 9e smartphones. This update mainly brings the security patch released in November 2020 that fixes 3 critical and 15 high levels of CVEs for improved system security.
On the other hand, Huawei 10 and 9e smartphones are running on EMUI 9.1 but, the company is still sending regular security patches for system security enhancement.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
- Huawei Enjoy 20 5G grabbing EMUI 10.1 version 10.1.0.166 updated from 10.1.0.161.
- Huawei Enjoy 10 users grabbing EMUI 9.1 version 220.127.116.11 updated from 18.104.22.168.
- Huawei Enjoy 9e users grabbing EMUI9.1 version 22.214.171.1248 updated from 126.96.36.1996.
Security: Integrates Android security patches released in November 2020 for improved system security.
November 2020 Security Patch Details: November 2020 security update install security fixes for different levels of exploits and issues within Huawei phones including 3 critical and 15 high levels and 1 medium level of CVEs.
HOW TO UPDATE:
To download this update manually, go to Settings then System/ System & updates, then open Software update, from here select Check for updates. If an update is available it’ll pop-up on your phone and an option of Download and install will appear. Press the option and start to download.
Alternatively, you can also request software updates through the Support app. To do this, open the Support app, go to the Service tab on the bottom bar, tap on the update, then select Check for updates and then download and install.
- This update is currently rolling out in China.
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
- The update will not erase any data.