Huawei Enjoy 10S gets HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 software update
Huawei has begun pushing off the new HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 software update for Huawei Enjoy 10S smartphone in China. The new software update is appearing with a packet of new features and repairs for the respective handset.
The 2019 flagship model upgrades from the build version 188.8.131.52 to HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 firmware. Besides, only a few models of the device are eligible to attain the latest build. For instance, Huawei Enjoy 10S AQM-AL00 and Huawei Enjoy 10S AQM-TL00.
Moving on to the features, the latest HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 update for Huawei Enjoy 10S offers support for wearables, and Mate view. Further, it implements a new “Moments” tab for the Gallery application. Simultaneously, it brings a new setting display for the auxiliary operations.
Consequently, a bunch of features are in wait to enhance the user experience. Since the fresh update is rolling out in patches, Chinese consumers might find delays in the approaching process. However, users can check the Settings menu > System & Updates > Software Updates to grab the update immediately.
- Connection support for Huawei Watches, Wristbands, and Mate View
- Easy interconnection and collaboration between several devices
- Moments tab addition – to aggregate the best photos and videos according to the time and theme
- “Elderly Care” setting interface implementation to the auxiliary function for providing good control on the interface
- Added a quick download icon for the Petal Light Tour application, click to download and use it directly
- Optimizes the anti-mistouch operation experience of the game field
- Optimizes the call experience in some scenarios
- Fixed the issue of video CRBT playback stuck in some scenarios
It is better to follow some measures for obtaining a trouble-free installation. Although the update won’t affect your smartphone data.
Yet it is important to back up your essentials to another device. Moreover, the system performs self-optimizations and adaptation after the upgrade.
As a result of which the user might experience overheating, fast power consumption, freeze, or slow charging. These signs get normal in 2-3 days.