Huawei EMUI December 2022 Updates List
We’re in December 2022 and Huawei is still sending November security patches for EMUI devices. If you receive these new rollouts, then don’t forget to grab them firsthand to improve your phone’s performance.
However, the wait for the next major Huawei EMUI version climbing new ladders. As every Huawei smartphone user wants to know when Huawei will rollout EMUI 13 or begin its Beta test. Meanwhile, Huawei has not drawn any specific lines to indicate the future of EMUI 13 for global users.
In the midst of these, Honor is rolling out EMUI 12 based Magic UI 5 for its smartphones. The user interface is identical to the based version and only the name has changed so far.
This EMUI 12 rollout for Honor devices is only noted in a few markets. While it may take some time to reach more models.
For now, Huawei continues to pack new build versions for the eligible models. Adding to this, the Huawei P30 series also grabs new firmware and it’s quite interesting. As the 2019 flagship is still getting new software updates to improve the performance of corresponding smartphones.
Yes, there are a lot of rollouts and there’s a lot that we can learn about these releases in a month. That’s why this Huawei EMUI December 2022 updates archive will keep you posted will all of the software upgrades.
December 30, 2022:
- Huawei P50 Pocket is getting the 18.104.22.1688 software version and December 2022 security patch.
- Huawei Nova 5T phone is receiving December 2022 security update with software version 22.214.171.124.
December 29, 2022:
- Huawei Nova 9 SE with a 108MP camera is getting EMUI 126.96.36.199 build version with December 2022 security update.
December 28, 2022:
- Huawei Nova 7i and P40 Lite phones get December 2022 security update with EMUI version 188.8.131.529.
December 27, 2022:
- Huawei P50 Pro is receiving the December 2022 EMUI update that brings build version 184.108.40.2068 and a package size of 358 megabytes.
December 26, 2022:
- Huawei is rolling out December 2022 software update for the Nova 9 smartphone that comes with EMUI version 220.127.116.116.
December 23, 2022:
- Huawei is sending new EMUI software updates for old Honor phones that comes with a new security patch and system improvements for the users. Read more about these phones here (link).
- Huawei Nova 7 5G is one of the first phones to grab December 2022 EMUI security patch, as it improves the security aspects of this amazing smartphone.
December 22, 2022:
- Huawei is rolling out a new bunch of features for Mate 50 Pro in the global market that comes with EMUI version 18.104.22.168. The changelog reveals that the package brings new smart scanning features, December 2022 security patch, camera improvements, and more.
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro gets December 2022 EMUI software update in Europe with EMUI version 22.214.171.1246.
December 20, 2022:
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro smartphone is getting a new software update that brings December 2022 EMUI security update for the users.
December 17, 2022:
- Huawei is expanding the reach of the November 2022 EMUI security patch for the P30 lite smartphone in the global market.
December 15, 2022:
- Huawei P40 series is the first smartphone lineup to grab December 2022 EMUI security update in the global market. However, more phones will soon get the same treatment.
December 11, 2022:
- Huawei P40 Lite is getting EMUI version 126.96.36.1997 and it installs November 2022 security patch for the smartphone.
December 8, 2022:
- Huawei P30 lite is receiving a November 2022 software update with EMUI 12 version 188.8.131.52, which improves the overall security aspects of the phone.
- Huawei is sending new software updates for Enjoy 7s and Enjoy 8 Plus smartphones with EMUI firmware in China. These phones have not been upgraded with the HarmonyOS operating system. Hence, are upgrading with new features. (Read more)
December 5, 2022:
- Huawei Nova 7 5G is receiving a new software update that installs November 2022 EMUI security patches for smartphone users and it comes with build version 184.108.40.206.
December 3, 2022:
- Finally! November 2022 security patch is released for the Huawei Nova 5T quad camera device.
- Huawei Nova 7i is receiving a new build version 220.127.116.117 that brings 250 megabytes of package size.
December 2, 2022:
- Huawei is seeding a brand new software build 18.104.22.1687 for P40 Lite and you can grab it to improve the phone’s system capability.
December 1, 2022:
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 foldable smartphone is getting a new software update that brings November 2022 security patch.
- November 2022 patch is actively making interesting in Huawei Nova 9 SE and it’s expanding.
Note: This list will be updated continuously.