Last month, Huawei released Band 8 among consumers and the company is expanding the reach of the smart band by launching it in different markets. However, the company also wants to improve the first user experience with the first software update for Huawei Band 8.
This update is currently rolling out in batches in China and improving several aspects of Huawei Band 8. These include enhancements for the user experience in different scenarios and system stability improvements. Changelog reveals that the update package comes with build version 22.214.171.124 and a package size of 8.07 megabytes.
Related – Huawei Band 8 makes global debut
This update enhances the user experience in more scenarios and optimizes the system’s stability. It is recommended that you upgrade to the latest version.
- Optimize the experience of the sleep monitoring feature.
- Optimize some interface display effects.
- Optimize system performance and stability, let your device run smoother and more stable
- In order to get a better user experience, it is recommended that you update the “Huawei Health” app to the latest through AppGallery.
- Please maintain the Bluetooth connection during the update process. If the update fails, please try again.
- The update process of the device may take a long time, please wait patiently
- After completing the upgrade process, the device will restart automatically