Huawei and China Power signed a strategic collaboration agreement to jointly work on the green, low-carbon, and energy industries. Both parties are determined to implement four revolutions under one cooperation.
This corporation will be a contribution from both companies in establishing low-carbon cities. Chairmen and directors of Huawei Digital Technology and China Electricity Board signed this in-depth. The authorities include
- He Xun, Chief Engineer, and Board Chairman State Power Investment New Energy
- Hou Jinlong, Huawei Senior VP, and President of Huawei Digital Energy Technology
- Fu Jinsong, Deputy Secretary, Vice President, and Acting Chairman of the Labor Union of China Electric Power
- Xing Qing, Vice President of Huawei Digital Energy Technology
Huawei and China Power Collaboration Contract:
Under this cooperation, both firms will share their respective resources, advanced technologies, and benefits. It further instructs to respect the decisions of both authorities, fair implementation of technologies, and equal rights.
Huawei and China Power will jointly work to derive new energy storage technology solutions, application cooperation, and intelligence. Additionally, the collaboration area includes
- Photovoltaic solution application cooperation
- Comprehensive smart energy application cooperation
- County-wide promotion of distributed rooftop photovoltaic cooperation
- International business cooperation and other multi-platform strategic cooperation models
- Accelerate transformation and development
- promote energy revolution
China Power’s Strategic Development:
China power has shown new developments in its power storage, green power supply, distributed energy, green power trading, province development, geothermal energy, and other new routes.
Furthermore, it also has advanced funding, well-structured management, and trained employees to help in building a large platform for green and low-carbon transformation and development.
Huawei Digital Energy’s Resource:
Where China Power has a well-structured and hardware resource, Huawei Digital Energy offers integrating digital technology and power electronics technology. It also provides smart energy services mainly concerning users’ requirements.
The two parties are looking forward to working with each other and shard the benefits of their expertise. Moreover, they will jointly resolve the challenges in the development of new productions, economic development, and realizes low-carbon cities.