Smartphones come with various technologies and video playback and sound are one of their core features that helps consumers to get entertained on that handful of display. Aside from use cases, the Huawei phone and tablets could also generate some video and audio playback issues that you can resolve from the solutions below.
1, Device is connected to external speakers:
Check if your phone or tablet is connected to wireless earphones or other external speakers. Make sure they are all disconnected before playing the video.
02, Video Player issues:
If you are still facing video audio playback issues on Huawei devices, try other videos to check if the video player is working properly. If the problem persists, please re-install the video player and reboot your device.
03, Video File Errors:
In some cases, this issue occurs due to unsupported video codec or file corruption. Try playing the video with another player or on another device.
04, Video File Errors
If the problem remains unresolved, please go to the Support app for further diagnosis. Open Support, tap Checkup, and complete Earpiece Test and Speaker Test following the onscreen instruction.
If you need further assistance, please open the Support App, go to Services > Service Center, and go to the nearest Huawei Customer Service Center for check and repair.
Here’s how to check battery consumption of your Huawei phone
Our Huawei smartphone is playing an important role in managing day-to-day life, over which it’s our responsibility to manage its battery consumption usage manually for the last long battery life. Meanwhile, battery consumption management becomes more important as it refreshed and boots up the battery function, and optimizes device performance. If your using a Huawei smartphone then must follow the below-mentioned guide to managing your battery consumption.
- Open the Setting app
- Then Battey or Optimiser
- Now you can view
- View power consumption details and learn about power consumption and usage ranking of apps
- Touch the time slot on the battery level chart to learn about the power consumption of the battery level chart.
- Touch the app to see battery usage details, or touch Kill to close the app.
Some pre-installed apps cannot be closed
How to enable Power Saving Mode:
Alongside checking the battery consumption Huawei is also offers you a power-saving mode, it generally used when you then low battery life it helps to run your phone on low battery for more and more.
You can enable the power-saving mode when the battery level of your phone is low but using the following mentioned steps:
- Go to settings
- Then Battery or Optimiser
- Now enable power-saving mode
How to enable performance Mode:
Performance mode changes the power settings to provide ultimate performance. In particular, using a graphics-intensive app will drain your battery faster. You can try this mode to try something new with your Huawei phone via below mentioned steps:
- Go to settings
- Then the Battery or optimizer
- Now enable the performance mode
A meter time icon will appear in your display of the status bar, notably this feature is limited to some Huawei devices. Do check and if available then must try to operate this on your Huawei phone.
How to enable Smart Charge:
Smart Charge learns charging habits intelligently and manages the charging process. This feature reduces the time the device is fully charged, reduces battery wear levels, and extends battery life. You can apply this feature to manage the activity.
Especially if you charge your phone overnight, this feature will stop charging when the battery capacity reaches a particular level over time. Your smartphone will continue to charge until your device is fully charged before you wake up in the morning.
- Open the setting app
- Battery option
- Then more battery setting
- Now enable the Smart Battery Capacity feature
Use Phone Clone to transfer data to a new Huawei device
Huawei offers a Phone Clone application to let the users transfer their data to another smartphone. Using this feature, you can transfer important contacts, SMS, call logs, notes, recordings, calendars, photos, music, videos, documents, and applications.
However, the app can easily operate without any traffic at a super-fast speed, free and secure. Additionally, it provides more perfect support for Huawei phones, without root to transmit more data.
So if you are planning to buy a new Huawei smartphone and are worried about your personal data loss, then don’t worry, we come up with a tip to resolve your concerns to transfer the data between two mobile phones easily through a WLAN hotspot in Phone Clone app
Below you can check the easy guides to using the Huawei Phone Clone app to transmit your photos, contact and other important data to the new one.
If you do not have the Phone Clone app on your smartphone then do install it via the Google Play Store or AppGallery, then agree on the app terms of Services, after agreed certain terms and conditions, your Phone Clone is all set to use.
Steps to transmit data from Android to Huawei phone:
- Open the app
- Then click on the ‘this is the new phone’ option
- Tap on Android
- Follow the same in your current phone, but here you have to select the ‘this is old phone’ option.
- The phone summons the camera function. Then scan the new phone’s QR code with your old phone to establish a connection between the two phones.
- Once the connection is established, the new phone displays the message “Connected to old device” and waits for the old phone to send data to the new phone.
- Select the data you want to transfer from your old phone and click the transfer
- Once the process is complete tap on done
Steps to transmit data from iPhone to Huawei phone:
- Open the app
- Then click the “This is a new phone” option.
- Hit iPhone o or later or other iOS devices
- The same is true for current mobile phones, but here you need to select the “This is an older mobile phone” option.
- On your old phone, select Settings, then Wireless & networks, and then WLAN
- Select the WLAN network name from the WLAN list and enter the password displayed on the new phone to connect to the new phone
- Once the WLAN connection is established, start Phone Clone with your old phone and touch Connect the new phone. Wait for the new phone to connect.
- Select the data you want to transfer from your old phone and click Send. Your new phone will ask you to accept the data from your old phone. Click Receive to start sending data.
Try these 5 hidden Google Play Store tips
For some, Google Play Store is known as just a platform to deliver apps and more but it’s not limited to that, it is packed with some amazing features that enhance your experience with the app to operation and functioning.
Well, today we enlisted some amazing and hidden tips from the Google Play Store that you might be aware of if you aren’t familiar with them. Below you can check the feature that you should try on Google Play Store.
Get a refund for paid apps
It happened some time that we purchase the Google Play Store application without knowing much about it, and regret after. But did you know you can make a refund for the paid app on the Google Play Store?
Google Play Store offers a refund for a valid reason with a fast and straightforward process. All you need to fill Google Play refund form within 48 hours after purchasing the app you have to request it.
On the other hand music, movies and books may offer a longer refund, also you can contact the developer.
Unlock Early Access and apps Beta program:
The applications Beta programs will give you a kind of kick and it offers you a chance to judge the app’s functioning and review your experience. The upcoming app that generating a lot of buzz but hasn’t been released to the public at the moment.
With the beta program you can try them out ahead of time, just check if it’s available as an early access app. You can access compatible and available beta apps via the for you tab, for you can directly search for ‘Apps and development’, and the result shows you the list of available beta apps that recommend for you.
We must suggest you try this for one you might love this and but all you need to care about the app might be buggy, poorly optimizes ad prone to crashes, just read all the applications before going ahead with its beta program.
Prevent kids from installing apps:
Well kids now a day are heavily attracted to playing video games on mobile phones and denying them is become another problem for the mother, but here we come up with a solution for your to percent them from installing the new app from your mobile.
Google Play is offering a Parental mode for such situations you can use it in some easy steps:
- Open Google Play Store
- Click on your profile icon
- Then settings
- Now family option
- From here turn on the parental control and set a PIN
- Customize the control for each content type
If you like some have but are not interested to install them at the moment you can add them to your wishlist, doing that you can easily check the change and improvements of the app and install it anytime without searching for it.
- Open the Google Play Store
- Select the app you want to add wishlist
- Move to wishlist
Disable Auto-Updates for Certain apps:
Occasionally wake up knowing that the app has been updated overnight, but experience the new version is worse than earlier. Other apps push updates every few days, which is really annoying and eating your data. You can turn them in such an easy way.
- Open the Google Play Store
- Click on the profile icon
- Tap on Manage apps and devices
- Then Updates available
- Click on the app you want to disable the Auto-update
- Open the three dots top on the screen
- Enable or disable the auto-update