Huawei has finally begun the beta testing for the next major software version, EMUI 12 in the global market. At present, the EMUI 12 beta is open for top flagships including Mate 40, P40, and Mate 30 series smartphones. So, if you are EMUI 12 eligible device owner, you should participate in the software testing program. This beta project allows you to explore the new OS and its feature ahead of stable rollout.
Meanwhile, some users may be worried or thinking about what happened if they don’t like the changes made with EMUI 12 over the existing EMUI 11. Also, you may be unsatisfied with the latest beta rollout.
So, here we’re to show you, how to exit EMUI 12 beta program and get back to your EMUI 11 version with the simple steps mentioned below in the article.
Since the launch of HarmonyOS 2.0, every Huawei user’s eager eye is on this new OS because of its offers. But, currently, it is limited to the Chinese market due to some reasons. On the other hand, global users are still awaited to install HM OS on their devices.
In the meantime, Huawei announced the EMUI 12 inspired by HarmonyOS for global consumers, which gives almost similar experiences to that. Early this month, the Chinese tech maker started the EMUI 12 beta in major markets such as Germany, France, and more.
How to exit EMUI 12 beta:
- Start Beta App
- Sign up with Huawei ID
- Select “Me”
- Tap on “Join Project”
- Tap on “Available Project”
- Select the project that you have already joined (EMUI 12 Beta)
- Select unsubscribe or sign out option
Note: After you have sent the application to leave, Huawei will process your application within 48 hours. Afterward, you will no longer receive beta notifications.
After you unsubscribe from the project, you can downgrade to the previous version of EMUI via HiSuite.
EMUI 12 Features:
EMUI 12 comes with an enhanced user interface design that reflects the design scheme of the HarmonyOS, new animation, adjust the size and weight of font using the slider, new control panel, notification center, and more.
How to check Google Play Protect certificate on Android devices
Google delivers Android updates with security against unwanted bugs and viruses that may cause your device and compromise data. Moreover, the built-in Play service gives you access to entertain yourself with the third-party app.
On the flip side, Google boasts you access to check whether your Android device is Play Protect certified, to ensure the security and device compatibility to run apps, and also to maintain your device consistency and security Google.
In other words, if your device has a Google Play Protect certificate, then it shows only the licensed apps for Google with passed Android compatibility testing. Notably, the certified smartphone is compatible with Google apps like the Google Play Store, Gmail and more.
If you’re using an unauthenticated device, Google will not verify that your device’s app is fair. In addition, devices are vulnerable to security risks because they cannot receive system or app updates. This also means that your data will not be backed up and synced with Google services.
On the other hand, if you are using the latest Huawei smartphone then you will not find the Google Play Services. This is due to the partnership breakup between Huawei and Google, which prohibits Huawei from using GMS. For Huawei users, the Chinese tech giant launches its own Mobile Services HMS in replacement of GMS but it’s still under development.
Here you can check the guide to see if your Android device is Play Protect Certified or not:
- Launch the Google Play Store app
- Now click on the profile icon
- Go to settings
- Under About scroll down to find Play Protect certification
If you find ‘Device is Uncertified’ then contact your device manufacturer immediately and ask for a fully tested and Play Protect certified device. Google Play Protect certificate helps your device secure it from all threats.
Here’s how to check battery consumption of your Huawei phone
Our Huawei smartphone is playing an important role in managing day-to-day life, over which it’s our responsibility to manage its battery consumption usage manually for the last long battery life. Meanwhile, battery consumption management becomes more important as it refreshed and boots up the battery function, and optimizes device performance. If your using a Huawei smartphone then must follow the below-mentioned guide to managing your battery consumption.
- Open the Setting app
- Then Battey or Optimiser
- Now you can view
- View power consumption details and learn about power consumption and usage ranking of apps
- Touch the time slot on the battery level chart to learn about the power consumption of the battery level chart.
- Touch the app to see battery usage details, or touch Kill to close the app.
Some pre-installed apps cannot be closed
How to enable Power Saving Mode:
Alongside checking the battery consumption Huawei is also offers you a power-saving mode, it generally used when you then low battery life it helps to run your phone on low battery for more and more.
You can enable the power-saving mode when the battery level of your phone is low but using the following mentioned steps:
- Go to settings
- Then Battery or Optimiser
- Now enable power-saving mode
How to enable performance Mode:
Performance mode changes the power settings to provide ultimate performance. In particular, using a graphics-intensive app will drain your battery faster. You can try this mode to try something new with your Huawei phone via below mentioned steps:
- Go to settings
- Then the Battery or optimizer
- Now enable the performance mode
A meter time icon will appear in your display of the status bar, notably this feature is limited to some Huawei devices. Do check and if available then must try to operate this on your Huawei phone.
How to enable Smart Charge:
Smart Charge learns charging habits intelligently and manages the charging process. This feature reduces the time the device is fully charged, reduces battery wear levels, and extends battery life. You can apply this feature to manage the activity.
Especially if you charge your phone overnight, this feature will stop charging when the battery capacity reaches a particular level over time. Your smartphone will continue to charge until your device is fully charged before you wake up in the morning.
- Open the setting app
- Battery option
- Then more battery setting
- Now enable the Smart Battery Capacity feature
Use Phone Clone to transfer data to a new Huawei device
Huawei offers a Phone Clone application to let the users transfer their data to another smartphone. Using this feature, you can transfer important contacts, SMS, call logs, notes, recordings, calendars, photos, music, videos, documents, and applications.
However, the app can easily operate without any traffic at a super-fast speed, free and secure. Additionally, it provides more perfect support for Huawei phones, without root to transmit more data.
So if you are planning to buy a new Huawei smartphone and are worried about your personal data loss, then don’t worry, we come up with a tip to resolve your concerns to transfer the data between two mobile phones easily through a WLAN hotspot in Phone Clone app
Below you can check the easy guides to using the Huawei Phone Clone app to transmit your photos, contact and other important data to the new one.
If you do not have the Phone Clone app on your smartphone then do install it via the Google Play Store or AppGallery, then agree on the app terms of Services, after agreed certain terms and conditions, your Phone Clone is all set to use.
Steps to transmit data from Android to Huawei phone:
- Open the app
- Then click on the ‘this is the new phone’ option
- Tap on Android
- Follow the same in your current phone, but here you have to select the ‘this is old phone’ option.
- The phone summons the camera function. Then scan the new phone’s QR code with your old phone to establish a connection between the two phones.
- Once the connection is established, the new phone displays the message “Connected to old device” and waits for the old phone to send data to the new phone.
- Select the data you want to transfer from your old phone and click the transfer
- Once the process is complete tap on done
Steps to transmit data from iPhone to Huawei phone:
- Open the app
- Then click the “This is a new phone” option.
- Hit iPhone o or later or other iOS devices
- The same is true for current mobile phones, but here you need to select the “This is an older mobile phone” option.
- On your old phone, select Settings, then Wireless & networks, and then WLAN
- Select the WLAN network name from the WLAN list and enter the password displayed on the new phone to connect to the new phone
- Once the WLAN connection is established, start Phone Clone with your old phone and touch Connect the new phone. Wait for the new phone to connect.
- Select the data you want to transfer from your old phone and click Send. Your new phone will ask you to accept the data from your old phone. Click Receive to start sending data.