Samsung One UI 4 is based on Android 12, and there are a bunch of new features that come with this new software. However, One UI 4 is currently only available to download under the beta mode, and here you’ll learn how to download and install One UI 4 beta on your Samsung device.
Before we begin, you should know something about the beta program as well as the beta testing process. Samsung One UI Beta program is a software testing activity that allows you to enter and test the features of unreleased Android software and provide your feedback to the company to enhance its features.
To be mentioned, One UI beta build is developed for testing purposes and may include bugs, issues, and inaccurate or perform unexpected tasks on your One UI 4 beta-powered device. So, you should think twice before you want to enroll with the One UI 4 beta program.
The beta program develops the software experience throughout a timeline and brings a few features that remain under development during the course of beta testing (until stable rollout).
Now, let’s dive into the download and install Samsung One UI 4 beta
How to sign up:
First, you need a Samsung account, if you don’t have one, create it and follow the instructions given below.
- Open Samsung Members app
- Login to your Samsung account
- Select “Notice“
- Tap on the beta banner
- Tap enroll to submit your beta application
- Before you begin to install the One UI 4 beta you should back up your data. You can use the Samsung Smart Switch PC version. Due to the nature of the beta software, it may cause any data loss.
How to Download and Install:
You must complete this enrollment process to move on to the download and installation process. Thereafter, follow the steps given below.
- Open Settings
- Software update
- Download and install
For you to remember, the One UI Beta Program is expanding gradually to One UI Beta Program participants.
How to downgrade:
You can also downgrade from your Beta program and get back to the previous One UI version. To download, you need to withdraw your beta testing application via Settings > One UI Beta Program status > Withdraw menu.
Now, you need to remove the beta software from the testing device. In this regard, you need to rollback to the previous release version by the Smart Switch PC version app on your computer. The rollback reset the device and removes data generated during beta testing.
How to feedback:
As mentioned above, One UI beta testers have the ability to provide their valuable feedback and enable the possibility of further improvements in the software system.
You can submit your feedback via the Samsung Members app on your smartphone. Follow the guidance below to file your feedback:
- Open Samsung Members app
- Select Beta feedback
- Send feedback
Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.
On the other hand, to provide UI or UX-related feedback, select Beta community and then Suggestions.
How about the official version:
Users will be able to download the One UI 4.0 official version once the testing finishes.
Use Phone Clone to transfer data to a new Huawei device
Huawei offers a Phone Clone application to let the users transfer their data to another smartphone. Using this feature, you can transfer important contacts, SMS, call logs, notes, recordings, calendars, photos, music, videos, documents, and applications.
However, the app can easily operate without any traffic at a super-fast speed, free and secure. Additionally, it provides more perfect support for Huawei phones, without root to transmit more data.
So if you are planning to buy a new Huawei smartphone and are worried about your personal data loss, then don’t worry, we come up with a tip to resolve your concerns to transfer the data between two mobile phones easily through a WLAN hotspot in Phone Clone app
Below you can check the easy guides to using the Huawei Phone Clone app to transmit your photos, contact and other important data to the new one.
If you do not have the Phone Clone app on your smartphone then do install it via the Google Play Store or AppGallery, then agree on the app terms of Services, after agreed certain terms and conditions, your Phone Clone is all set to use.
Steps to transmit data from Android to Huawei phone:
- Open the app
- Then click on the ‘this is the new phone’ option
- Tap on Android
- Follow the same in your current phone, but here you have to select the ‘this is old phone’ option.
- The phone summons the camera function. Then scan the new phone’s QR code with your old phone to establish a connection between the two phones.
- Once the connection is established, the new phone displays the message “Connected to old device” and waits for the old phone to send data to the new phone.
- Select the data you want to transfer from your old phone and click the transfer
- Once the process is complete tap on done
Steps to transmit data from iPhone to Huawei phone:
- Open the app
- Then click the “This is a new phone” option.
- Hit iPhone o or later or other iOS devices
- The same is true for current mobile phones, but here you need to select the “This is an older mobile phone” option.
- On your old phone, select Settings, then Wireless & networks, and then WLAN
- Select the WLAN network name from the WLAN list and enter the password displayed on the new phone to connect to the new phone
- Once the WLAN connection is established, start Phone Clone with your old phone and touch Connect the new phone. Wait for the new phone to connect.
- Select the data you want to transfer from your old phone and click Send. Your new phone will ask you to accept the data from your old phone. Click Receive to start sending data.
Try these 5 hidden Google Play Store tips
For some, Google Play Store is known as just a platform to deliver apps and more but it’s not limited to that, it is packed with some amazing features that enhance your experience with the app to operation and functioning.
Well, today we enlisted some amazing and hidden tips from the Google Play Store that you might be aware of if you aren’t familiar with them. Below you can check the feature that you should try on Google Play Store.
Get a refund for paid apps
It happened some time that we purchase the Google Play Store application without knowing much about it, and regret after. But did you know you can make a refund for the paid app on the Google Play Store?
Google Play Store offers a refund for a valid reason with a fast and straightforward process. All you need to fill Google Play refund form within 48 hours after purchasing the app you have to request it.
On the other hand music, movies and books may offer a longer refund, also you can contact the developer.
Unlock Early Access and apps Beta program:
The applications Beta programs will give you a kind of kick and it offers you a chance to judge the app’s functioning and review your experience. The upcoming app that generating a lot of buzz but hasn’t been released to the public at the moment.
With the beta program you can try them out ahead of time, just check if it’s available as an early access app. You can access compatible and available beta apps via the for you tab, for you can directly search for ‘Apps and development’, and the result shows you the list of available beta apps that recommend for you.
We must suggest you try this for one you might love this and but all you need to care about the app might be buggy, poorly optimizes ad prone to crashes, just read all the applications before going ahead with its beta program.
Prevent kids from installing apps:
Well kids now a day are heavily attracted to playing video games on mobile phones and denying them is become another problem for the mother, but here we come up with a solution for your to percent them from installing the new app from your mobile.
Google Play is offering a Parental mode for such situations you can use it in some easy steps:
- Open Google Play Store
- Click on your profile icon
- Then settings
- Now family option
- From here turn on the parental control and set a PIN
- Customize the control for each content type
If you like some have but are not interested to install them at the moment you can add them to your wishlist, doing that you can easily check the change and improvements of the app and install it anytime without searching for it.
- Open the Google Play Store
- Select the app you want to add wishlist
- Move to wishlist
Disable Auto-Updates for Certain apps:
Occasionally wake up knowing that the app has been updated overnight, but experience the new version is worse than earlier. Other apps push updates every few days, which is really annoying and eating your data. You can turn them in such an easy way.
- Open the Google Play Store
- Click on the profile icon
- Tap on Manage apps and devices
- Then Updates available
- Click on the app you want to disable the Auto-update
- Open the three dots top on the screen
- Enable or disable the auto-update
How to fix Google Play Store app download issues [Step by Step]
Google Play Store is the world’s biggest app marketplace that allows users to download various types of apps, and games on their Android devices. Sometimes, the Google Play Store distribution platform may bring you app download-related issues.
These Google Play Store app download issues could be in the following scenarios.
- Your app downloads and updates get stuck during the procedure and won’t finish.
- Your desired apps and games won’t download or complete the installation via Google Play Store.
- Your Android device failed to download music, movies, TV shows, or other content from Play Store.
Below you can check all of the troubleshooting steps for your Android device.
- Internet connection plays a major role in connecting your smartphone to the Play Store server, therefore, it’s recommended that you use strong WiFi or Mobile data connection.
- If you haven’t already, make sure to check there’s enough internal storage on your device. The download and installation process may get interrupted if the device may low in space.
Check software update:
- You can get the latest software update that may help you update the system library or resolve some fixes to bugs that may have come with the last firmware rollout.
Troubleshoot Play Store App:
Aside from the system settings, you can directly troubleshoot some issues that may occur via the Play Store app itself.
- Sometimes, a user opens an app that may show the app’s page listing but you cannot download it because the developer may have set limitations on the listing that restrict the app from being downloaded in a specific country or device. Therefore, check if the app is available to download on your device.
Uninstall and Reinstall:
- Another step that you can take to resolve the update-related issue is to reinstall the app but first, you have to delete that. To do so, you need to open the Play Store, then tap on the profile icon, then tap on Manage apps & device > then tap on Manage. From here, select the app you want to delete then hit Uninstall. Now, begin the process of installation via – Enable or Install option.
Note: The uninstallation process could also be initiated from the phone’s system settings.
Tried all of the above-mentioned steps and the problem is still there? don’t worry, there are other ways that could further expand your efforts in order to resolve this issue.
Reopen Play Store:
The first thing that you can do is to close the Google Play Store app from the task manager to disconnect the background process from the server and kill background services. Then reopen and retry.
Uninstall Play Store updates:
Another way to free up the Play Store is to uninstall and reinstall the Play Store updates. To do so, you need a replicable Wi-Fi connection. For that, you need to find the Play Store icon, tap, and hole to access other options, and then tap on information or more information icons to access app settings.
From here tap on the three dots on the top right corner of the display and tap on “Uninstall updates” to uninstall app updates from your Android device. Alternatively, you can access Settings to access the app management page.
Restart your phone:
Sometimes, it takes a simple restart that may do the work for your current app-related issues. Restart your Android phone and try to download the app again.
Clear Google Play Services Cache and Data:
Android devices are all about Google Play Services, they work to bring you cloud narrated data with a bridge called GMS, and then the apps allow you to access them directly on your Android smartphone.
However, Google Play Services has its own library of services stored in Android that may get filled with bugs or storage-related issues. Hence clearing the app’s cache and storage might help us to achieve our goal and resolve.
Open your phone’s Settings, then follow the below-mentioned instructions.
- Go to your phone’s app management settings
- Tap on Google Play Services
- Tap on Storage
- Clear Cache
- Clear Data
Clear Google Play Store Cache and Data:
Cach is a big supporter of all of your apps and services on an Android device. However, it could also store bugs to disturb your Google Play Store app access features. Therefore, try to clear the cache and current data from your device.
Similar to the Play Services, we need to jump on the Settings to do this trick.
Open Settings > then tap on the app section, from here select Google Play Store and then clear its Storage and Cache. If you do not find these options separately, then clear all of the Google Play Store app data.
The last thing that you can try to resolve this issue, is to log out and log back into your Google account on the phone. This may remove all of your account’s data associated with your device and add it back to begin a fresh start of services.
Make sure you do not restore apps’ data backup if you’ve opted for such an option or third-party services.