Honor is sending a new firmware update for Watch GS Pro users that now allows third-party apps to install, optimizes weather display and settings of pool length to provide enhanced user experience as well as support for Korean, Burmese, Bengali, and Persian languages.
New Software version: Honor watch GS Pro users can identify this new update of version 10.1.2.58 with an update package size of 42.44MB.
About Honor Watch GS Pro:
In September 2020, Honor launched Watch GS Pro for global consumers. This watch comes with a rugged design, a whopping 25 days of battery life, MIL-STD-810G Rated (14 categories), different Hiking and skiing modes, and 100 plus workout modes.
Additionally, it comes with a Route Back feature, which will help you trace your route back, just in case you are walking on an unknown path. It also supports Personalize & Customized Watch Faces, Calling with Music Control.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
- Adds support for installing third-party apps
- Adds support for Korean, Burmese, Bengali ad Persian
- Optimizes the weather display
- Optimizes the pool, length settings
HOW TO UPDATE:
- Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app
- Open the Huawei Health app
- Select device
- Choose Firmware update
- Then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.