Honor Band 6 offers a 1.47-inch AMOLED color display with up to 64% screen to body ratio and 2.5D curved glass. It takes care of health and support for 24-hour heart rate monitoring, sleep monitoring, female health management, SpO2 blood oxygen monitoring, Huawei Trurelax stress tracker, 10 sports modes, and more.
Now, Honor is sending the first firmware update for Honor Band 6, which comes with new optimizations for display effect, card sliding, system stability, and more.
Latest version: 10.1.0.92
- Fix the problem of Alipay binding failure with low probability.
- Fix some dial display problems.
- Optimizes the card sliding experience.
- Optimizes display effect.
- Optimizes the experience of turning the wrist on the screen.
- Optimizes system stability.
A few things to know before you install the update:
- Upgrade time is about 20 minutes.
- Please make sure your battery is above 20% before starting the update.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth connection is maintained during the upgrade process.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- Connect the Huawei Band to your phone using the Huawei Health app
- Open the Huawei Health app, touch Devices
- Touch the device name
- Choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your band if there are any new updates.