To be mentioned, Huawei Watch 3 series has been the first to get HarmonyOS 3 features in China, after its launch in June 2022.
To be mentioned, the rollout is currently spotted rolling out in limited markets. Therefore, it’ll take some time to expand to all of the Huawei Watch 3 series users.
If you want to inform us about the rollout do share information at [email protected].
Without further ado, let’s check HarmonyOS 3 changelog for the global Huawei Watch 3 series.
The update package is large, and the update will take a long time. Please ensure that the battery level of your watch is greater than 65% before proceeding with the update. Dear valued user, this update introduces HarmonyOS 3.
HarmonyOS is a continually improving operating system, which strives to keep your device at the cutting-edge with zero hassle. This update adds the Super Link feature on the watch face screen, so that you can connect your watch to your HUAWEI phone and Bluetooth earphones, with just a
swipe onscreen. The feature’s smart capabilities have been further enhanced, and the fitness
collaboration capabilities have been further improved. The update also introduces a number of lifestyle features.
Adds the Super Link feature on the watch face screen, so that you can connect your watch to
your HUAWEI phone and Bluetooth earphones, with just a swipe onscreen. The feature’s smart
capabilities have been further enhanced. (Supported device models are subject to actual
- Once Always On Display (AOD) is enabled, the screen will remain on during workouts, making it easier to view real-time fitness data. Adds the Auto-pause switch. Once this
feature is enabled (by going to Settings Workout settings > Auto-pause), your watch will automatically pause or resume a workout based on your fitness status.
- Supports workout linking, which allows you to pause, resume, or end phone workout courses from your watch.
- Adds the Auto switch to the Sleep app, which can be accessed by swiping up on the app
screen and touching Sleep settings. Enabling this feature allows your watch to enter and
exit sleep mode based on your real time sleep status, or at set times. Enables you to switch between audio devices with greater ease during eSIM calls.
- Adds a kaleidoscope watch face, which allows you to set a personalized watch face image
by selecting your own photos, and produces a kaleidoscopic effect when you rotate the watch
- Allows you to reply to messages from some third-party apps on your watch’s notification
panel (after you connect your watch to an Android phone).
- Optimizes Bluetooth connections, and applies a new status icon.
- For a better user experience, you are advised to update the HUAWEI Health app to the latest version in AppGallery first.
- Ensure the network remains connected during the update. If the update fails, try again.
- Updating the wearable device may take some time. Please wait for the update process
on the device to finish. The device will then automatically restart.
- If you encounter any issues when using the device, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.