Huawei is rolling out HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 software update for the Huawei MediaPad M5 series in China. This update comes following the rollout of the HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 and 211 software updates for the MediaPad M6 series.
The HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 changelog reveals that this update installs new optimizations for Display and Sound effects to improve your MediaPad M5 series user experience. More information about this update is linked below.
Huawei HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 Changelog:
- Display: Optimize the display effects of some interfaces
- Sound Effects: Optimize the system stability of some situation
Huawei HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 adapted models:
- Huawei MediaPad M5 Pro 10.8 inch (CMR-W19)
- Huawei MediaPad M5 Pro 10.8 inches (CMR-AL19)
- Huawei MediaPad M5 10.8 inch (CMR-W09)
- Huawei MediaPad M5 10.8 inch (CMR-AL09)
- Huawei MediaPad M5 8.4 inch (SHT-W09)
- Huawei MediaPad M5 8.4 inch (SHT-AL09)
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
For your information, this software update is rolling out in China and will expand gradually for the adapted models.
Huawei MediaPad M5:
Launched in 2018, the Huawei MediaPad M5 tablet comes in two sizes – 10.8 and 8.4 inches with 2K ultra vision and 2.5d glass edge display. The tablet is powered by the Kirin 960 Octa processor and supports the front and rear camera system.
How to update:
For your information, the latest Huawei MediaPad M5 firmware is rolling out gradually and you can download the update via the following instructions. Go to System Settings, click on System, then Software update, check for updates, and download and install Restart this tablet. On the other hand, you can check the update via support or My Huawei apps.
(via – Huawei)