The US-based search engine Google has been starting to support the Dark Theme or Dark Mode after a long time of preparation. It seems to be used by some users, so it’s hard to say for the moment, whether it reached all consumers or not.
Some users have been spotted using this night theme also shared it on social media platforms such as Twitter. It’s only from the users’ side, there hasn’t been any official announcement from Google yet.
In this case, it may be possible that it’s just another beta test for this mode ahead of rollout. There is only one sure thing: all the users are very extremely excited to take the experience of this mode.
The users who shared the information reveals that this notification will appear on your searching window with the message “Dark theme is now available”.
After enabling this mode the entire white background replace with the black background turning the black text into white color. Furthermore, your Google Account Login Profile Icon will also turn into a yellow and orange color, which feels like a pleasing Sun.
Adding to this, a moon-shaped icon will also appear, which can help you to enable the light theme or white background back.
You will also find the Appearance option in the Search Setting in the Google Search with the options: Device default, Dark theme, Light theme. You can the setting from here also.
Besides, a Sun icon also appearing below the search bar but after a period of analysis, it turns to be a non-functional icon, as reported by some other users.
Well, there is not any certain information clearing that Google has been widely rollout this feature. We may have to for the further official announcement. Stay tuned for further updates.
Try these 5 hidden Google Play Store tips
For some, Google Play Store is known as just a platform to deliver apps and more but it’s not limited to that, it is packed with some amazing features that enhance your experience with the app to operation and functioning.
Well, today we enlisted some amazing and hidden tips from the Google Play Store that you might be aware of if you aren’t familiar with them. Below you can check the feature that you should try on Google Play Store.
Get a refund for paid apps
It happened some time that we purchase the Google Play Store application without knowing much about it, and regret after. But did you know you can make a refund for the paid app on the Google Play Store?
Google Play Store offers a refund for a valid reason with a fast and straightforward process. All you need to fill Google Play refund form within 48 hours after purchasing the app you have to request it.
On the other hand music, movies and books may offer a longer refund, also you can contact the developer.
Unlock Early Access and apps Beta program:
The applications Beta programs will give you a kind of kick and it offers you a chance to judge the app’s functioning and review your experience. The upcoming app that generating a lot of buzz but hasn’t been released to the public at the moment.
With the beta program you can try them out ahead of time, just check if it’s available as an early access app. You can access compatible and available beta apps via the for you tab, for you can directly search for ‘Apps and development’, and the result shows you the list of available beta apps that recommend for you.
We must suggest you try this for one you might love this and but all you need to care about the app might be buggy, poorly optimizes ad prone to crashes, just read all the applications before going ahead with its beta program.
Prevent kids from installing apps:
Well kids now a day are heavily attracted to playing video games on mobile phones and denying them is become another problem for the mother, but here we come up with a solution for your to percent them from installing the new app from your mobile.
Google Play is offering a Parental mode for such situations you can use it in some easy steps:
- Open Google Play Store
- Click on your profile icon
- Then settings
- Now family option
- From here turn on the parental control and set a PIN
- Customize the control for each content type
If you like some have but are not interested to install them at the moment you can add them to your wishlist, doing that you can easily check the change and improvements of the app and install it anytime without searching for it.
- Open the Google Play Store
- Select the app you want to add wishlist
- Move to wishlist
Disable Auto-Updates for Certain apps:
Occasionally wake up knowing that the app has been updated overnight, but experience the new version is worse than earlier. Other apps push updates every few days, which is really annoying and eating your data. You can turn them in such an easy way.
- Open the Google Play Store
- Click on the profile icon
- Tap on Manage apps and devices
- Then Updates available
- Click on the app you want to disable the Auto-update
- Open the three dots top on the screen
- Enable or disable the auto-update
How to fix Google Play Store app download issues [Step by Step]
Google Play Store is the world’s biggest app marketplace that allows users to download various types of apps, and games on their Android devices. Sometimes, the Google Play Store distribution platform may bring you app download-related issues.
These Google Play Store app download issues could be in the following scenarios.
- Your app downloads and updates get stuck during the procedure and won’t finish.
- Your desired apps and games won’t download or complete the installation via Google Play Store.
- Your Android device failed to download music, movies, TV shows, or other content from Play Store.
Below you can check all of the troubleshooting steps for your Android device.
- Internet connection plays a major role in connecting your smartphone to the Play Store server, therefore, it’s recommended that you use strong WiFi or Mobile data connection.
- If you haven’t already, make sure to check there’s enough internal storage on your device. The download and installation process may get interrupted if the device may low in space.
Check software update:
- You can get the latest software update that may help you update the system library or resolve some fixes to bugs that may have come with the last firmware rollout.
Troubleshoot Play Store App:
Aside from the system settings, you can directly troubleshoot some issues that may occur via the Play Store app itself.
- Sometimes, a user opens an app that may show the app’s page listing but you cannot download it because the developer may have set limitations on the listing that restrict the app from being downloaded in a specific country or device. Therefore, check if the app is available to download on your device.
Uninstall and Reinstall:
- Another step that you can take to resolve the update-related issue is to reinstall the app but first, you have to delete that. To do so, you need to open the Play Store, then tap on the profile icon, then tap on Manage apps & device > then tap on Manage. From here, select the app you want to delete then hit Uninstall. Now, begin the process of installation via – Enable or Install option.
Note: The uninstallation process could also be initiated from the phone’s system settings.
Tried all of the above-mentioned steps and the problem is still there? don’t worry, there are other ways that could further expand your efforts in order to resolve this issue.
Reopen Play Store:
The first thing that you can do is to close the Google Play Store app from the task manager to disconnect the background process from the server and kill background services. Then reopen and retry.
Uninstall Play Store updates:
Another way to free up the Play Store is to uninstall and reinstall the Play Store updates. To do so, you need a replicable Wi-Fi connection. For that, you need to find the Play Store icon, tap, and hole to access other options, and then tap on information or more information icons to access app settings.
From here tap on the three dots on the top right corner of the display and tap on “Uninstall updates” to uninstall app updates from your Android device. Alternatively, you can access Settings to access the app management page.
Restart your phone:
Sometimes, it takes a simple restart that may do the work for your current app-related issues. Restart your Android phone and try to download the app again.
Clear Google Play Services Cache and Data:
Android devices are all about Google Play Services, they work to bring you cloud narrated data with a bridge called GMS, and then the apps allow you to access them directly on your Android smartphone.
However, Google Play Services has its own library of services stored in Android that may get filled with bugs or storage-related issues. Hence clearing the app’s cache and storage might help us to achieve our goal and resolve.
Open your phone’s Settings, then follow the below-mentioned instructions.
- Go to your phone’s app management settings
- Tap on Google Play Services
- Tap on Storage
- Clear Cache
- Clear Data
Clear Google Play Store Cache and Data:
Cach is a big supporter of all of your apps and services on an Android device. However, it could also store bugs to disturb your Google Play Store app access features. Therefore, try to clear the cache and current data from your device.
Similar to the Play Services, we need to jump on the Settings to do this trick.
Open Settings > then tap on the app section, from here select Google Play Store and then clear its Storage and Cache. If you do not find these options separately, then clear all of the Google Play Store app data.
The last thing that you can try to resolve this issue, is to log out and log back into your Google account on the phone. This may remove all of your account’s data associated with your device and add it back to begin a fresh start of services.
Make sure you do not restore apps’ data backup if you’ve opted for such an option or third-party services.
Download the latest Google Play Store APK [31.1.19]
Google Play presents people with personalized collections of apps and games, based on criteria such as the user’s past activity, actions they’re trying to complete, location, and major events. These collections are curated automatically by the Google Play editorial team to ensure they include the best apps and games on offer.
You can get apps, games, and digital content for your device using the Google Play Store app. The Play Store app comes pre-installed on Android devices that support Google Play.
Open the Play Store app:
- On your device, go to the Apps section.
- Tap on Google Play Store.
- The app will open and you can search and browse for content to download.
- Download the latest version of the Google Play Store app
Download the latest Google Play Store app:
- Get Play Store 31.1.14
- Get Google Play Store 30.9.18
- Download Google Play Store 30.8.14
- Download Google Play Store 30.5.17
- Download Google Play Store 30.4.18 APK
- Google Play Store 30.2.19 APK
- Google Play Store 30.2.18 APK
- Google Play Store 29.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.8.13 APK
- Google Play Store 29.7.17 APK
- Google Play Store 29.7.13 APK
- Google Play Store 29.6.20 APK
- Google Play Store 29.5.16 APK
- Google Play Store 29.6.15 APK
- Google Play Store 29.5.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.2.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.0.15 APK
- Google Play Store 28.2.11 APK
- Google Play Store 28.2.10 APK
- Google Play Store 28.0.34 APK
- Google Play Store 28.0.33 APK
- Google Play Store 27.9.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 27.6.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.6.16 APK
- Google Play Store 27.4.18 APK
- Google Play Store 27.4.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.3.15 APK
- Google Play Store 27.2.21 APK
- Google Play Store 27.0.16 APK
- Google Play Store 27.0.15 APK
- Google Play Store 26.9.23 APK
- Google Play Store 26.9.22 APK
- Download Google Play Store 26.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 26.7.16 APK
- Google Play Store 26.6.23 APK
- Google Play Store 26.6.12 APK
- Google Play Store 26.5.19 APK
- Google Play Store 26.4.21 APK
- Google Play Store 26.3.16 APK
- Google Play Store 26.2.21 APK
- Google Play Store 26.0.77 APK
- Google Play Store 26.0.17 APK
- Google Play Store 25.9.29 APK
- Google Play Store 25.8.21 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.25 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.22 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.14 APK
- Google Play Store 25.5.33 APK
- Google Play Store 25.5.27 APK
If downloads from the Play Store don’t complete, try the troubleshooting steps at you can’t download from the Google Play Store.