Previously, Google‘s virtual Assistant was spotted with some new library, which activates the Google Assistant by long-pressing the power button of the smartphone. However, it’s not officially released yet for all Android handsets.
Now, Google has added a new function called “Your Apps” in the Google Assistant settings menu that helps you in multiple ways and reduces your efforts while using any other applications in your Android smartphone.
This “Your Apps” setting feature can be found at the bottom of Google Assistant, which serves you a more personalized experience and made a synchronization between the Google Assistant and the installed apps in your smartphone.
It works in two ways with browsing applications such as Google Chrome and other apps. You need not specify which application you want to use as it’s well aware of the app terms and can complete the task with the apps, which are design for the particular work once got confirmation from the users.
This feature assists the installed listed apps in the default manner with an option of checking out the things that a specific app or the browser can do. At the same time, you can from the shortcuts for the respective apps, also view them.
Moreover, the specific work of the “personalized experience” is still debatable, which has been in the setting from the edges, while Google just modifies it so that we can enable and disable it.
For the instance, that’s all we have, we’ll let you know soon more regards this matter. Till stay connected for further updates.
Download the latest Google Play Store APK [34.2.13]
Google Play presents people with personalized collections of apps and games, based on criteria such as the user’s past activity, actions they’re trying to complete, location, and major events. These collections are curated automatically by the Google Play editorial team to ensure they include the best apps and games on offer.
You can get apps, games, and digital content for your device using the Google Play Store app. The Play Store app comes pre-installed on Android devices that support Google Play.
January 2023 updates:
Google has optimized the user experience for Android smartphone users and it improves the performance of app downloads.
Open the Play Store app:
- On your device, go to the Apps section.
- Tap on Google Play Store.
- The app will open and you can search and browse for content to download.
- Download the latest version of the Google Play Store app
Download the latest Google Play Store app:
- Play Store 34.1.09
- Play Store 33.6.13
- Download Play Store 33.0.16
- Download Play Store 32.6.16
- Get Play Store 31.2.23
- Get Play Store 31.1.29
- Get Play Store 31.1.14
- Get Google Play Store 30.9.18
- Download Google Play Store 30.8.14
- Download Google Play Store 30.5.17
- Download Google Play Store 30.4.18 APK
- Google Play Store 30.2.19 APK
- Google Play Store 30.2.18 APK
- Google Play Store 29.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.8.13 APK
- Google Play Store 29.7.17 APK
- Google Play Store 29.7.13 APK
- Google Play Store 29.6.20 APK
- Google Play Store 29.5.16 APK
- Google Play Store 29.6.15 APK
- Google Play Store 29.5.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.2.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.0.15 APK
- Google Play Store 28.2.11 APK
- Google Play Store 28.2.10 APK
- Google Play Store 28.0.34 APK
- Google Play Store 28.0.33 APK
- Google Play Store 27.9.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 27.6.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.6.16 APK
- Google Play Store 27.4.18 APK
- Google Play Store 27.4.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.3.15 APK
- Google Play Store 27.2.21 APK
- Google Play Store 27.0.16 APK
- Google Play Store 27.0.15 APK
- Google Play Store 26.9.23 APK
- Google Play Store 26.9.22 APK
- Google Play Store 26.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 26.7.16 APK
- Google Play Store 26.6.23 APK
- Google Play Store 26.6.12 APK
- Google Play Store 26.5.19 APK
- Google Play Store 26.4.21 APK
- Google Play Store 26.3.16 APK
- Google Play Store 26.2.21 APK
- Google Play Store 26.0.77 APK
- Google Play Store 26.0.17 APK
- Google Play Store 25.9.29 APK
- Google Play Store 25.8.21 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.25 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.22 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.14 APK
- Google Play Store 25.5.33 APK
- Google Play Store 25.5.27 APK
If downloads from the Play Store don’t complete, try the troubleshooting steps at you can’t from the Google Play Store.
Google Play Store 33.6.13 is up in stock
Google has announced a new Play Store version 33.6.13 that comes with a number of further optimizations for Android smartphones and other devices.
The latest Google Play Store update is rolling out in batches and version 33.6.13 will expand gradually among consumers. For your information, this new version will be installed automatically in the background. However, you can download it manually via our app page.
Furthermore, such updates are essential to Play Store app on smartphones and other Android devices. Google often releases to improve the download speed and efficiency.
Google has recently published a few more changes to the Google Play System Updates, which brings a number of new improvements.
There are two new additions to the wallet. A new internal feature allows checking the quality of ID images during customer identity verification for Google Products.
On the other hand, the second feature enables a digital car key (DCK) feature for Xiaomi phones. These essential optimizations will help the consumers deliver a better user experience.
Google Play is celebrating its 10th birthday year and Google has recently revealed a unique and exclusive t-shirt. However, only selected people could get it.
According to the information, Google Play’s highest points are eligible to get it. Specifically, If you have Play Points to unlock the Platinum tier with 3000 points or more before December 8, you can claim this limited edition t-shirt.
The design of this t-shirt shows the journey of the Play Store in the last 10 years including various apps, games, and various google products.
It is designed by Naomi Otsu, a Brooklyn-based graphic designer. She explained how she got the inspiration to design this tee.
Androidpolice reports that there are a total of 23000 and each user can claim only one t-shirt. Also, it’s only available to U.S. residents.
December 2022 Google Play System update brings new changes to digital driver’s license
It’s December 2022, and Google is rolling out a new Play System update with a huge changelog and interesting features. Besides, the company has also added some reflective optimizations to improve the overall user experience.
In addition, the December 2022 Google Play System update brings a new beta feature for the Google Wallet. Eventually, this change is something that will enrich smart car-related operations for consumers.
As per the latest info, the latest Google Wallet beta feature will allow users to access digital driver’s licenses. In other words, you can keep your ID or license card safely on your Android devices under the Wallet application.
The purpose of this feature is to offer a digital and more secure experience to users with their ID and other informative cards. As of now, the feature is only rolling to some selected states in the US. But we could find more regions attaining this feature in the time ahead.
Although the changelog doesn’t read much information on this subject for the moment. Yet, we will inform you of the latest reports as soon as Google will hint at something on this matter.
Aside from the unique element, Google has optimized the device connectivity scenario, added new features to the Play Store, and made the system management more convenient to operate. You can have a detailed look at these features, below.
December 2022 Google Play System update – Changelog
- [Auto, Phone, TV] Bug fixes for Account Management, Security, and Updatability-related services.
Device Connectivity: Phone
- Update Case-related settings
- Reduce delays in discovering contacts via Nearby Share
- Inform the user when casting to a Tablet device needing user interaction
Google Play Store
- New features to help you discover the Apps and Games you love
- Optimizations allow faster and more reliable download and installation
- Continuous improvements to Play Protect to keep your device safe
- Various performance optimizations, bug fixes, and improvements to security, stability, and accessibility
- Beta feature to allow users from selected US states to digitize their state ID/driver’s license into the Google Wallet for convenient, private, and secure presentation
- New developer features for Google and third-party app developers to support Location & Context related developer services in their apps
- Updates to system management services that improve device performance and stability.
To enjoy these new pinches on your Android phone, you must have the latest version of the Google Play services (v48.22) and Google Play Store (v33.2) on your device.