EMUI 10 and EMUI 10.1 rollout are still underway and yet to reach a number of Huawei and Honor devices. This is a hot topic of discussion currently among Huawei smartphone users.
In the midst of EMUI 10 and 10.1 expansion, it’s time to move towards Huawei’s upcoming EMUI 11 that is based on Android 11. So we decided to keep a track of the EMUI 11, which will surely be the next big software update.
In this dedicated article, you can find the fastest insights of the EMUI 11 eligible devices, release date, and latest news.
EMUI 11 Release Date:
EMUI 11 will launch at Huawei Developer Conference 2020 (HDC 2020) on September 10.
EMUI 11 Features:
EMUI 11 Eligible Devices:
EMUI 11 News:
- August 2, 2020: HDC 2020: EMUI 11, HarmonyOS 2.0, HMS Core 5, 5G and more [Full Schedule and Details]
- July 20, 2020: Exclusive: New Distributed Technology features coming with EMUI 11
- July 6, 2020: EMUI 11 will launch in the third quarter of 2020, confirms Huawei software chief
- May 1, 2020: EMUI 11 mentioned by Huawei, Beta test to start early with Huawei P40 series
- April 13, 2020: Seamless Software Updates in Android 11? Huawei should use it on EMUI 11
- March 23, 2020: Double-tap gesture feature of Android 11 should come with EMUI 11
- February 20, 2020: EMUI 11: Features and improvements that we want to see