WhatsApp is a multi-platform messaging and voice-over-IP (VoIP) service, which allows users to send text messages and voice messages. Aside from being a voice and texts sharing app, WhatsApp enables you to make voice and video calls, and share images, documents, user locations, and other user-generated content. You just need to download WhatsApp and start using its amazing features.
WhatsApp is available to download from different platforms and app stores on mobile devices. However, WhatsApp developers test and rolls out new app updates as soon as it enters the testing pool and sends releases stable app versions once they are tested.
Below you can check all of the latest WhatsApp Stable and Beta app versions.
Download WhatsApp (Beta and Stable):
- WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 (beta) APK (Octber 9, 2021)
- WhatsApp 18.104.22.168 (beta) APK (October 6, 2021)
- WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 (stable) APK (September 30, 2021)
- WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 (beta) APK (September 26, 2021)
- WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 (stable) APK (September 26, 2021)
- WhatsApp 184.108.40.206 (beta) APK (September 22, 2021)
- WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 (beta) APK (September 14, 2021)
- WhatsApp 18.104.22.168 (beta) APK (September 10, 2021)
- WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 (beta) APK (August 31, 2021)
- WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 (stable) APK (August 31, 2021)
- WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 (beta) APK (August 20, 2021)
- WhatsApp 184.108.40.206 (stable) APK (August 20, 2021)
- WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 (beta) APK (August 16, 2021)
- WhatsApp 18.104.22.168 (stable) APK (August 16, 2021)
- WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 (beta) APK (August 12, 2021)
- WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 (stable) APK (August 12, 2021)
- WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 (beta) APK (August 8, 2021)
- WhatsApp 184.108.40.206 (beta) APK (August 7, 2021)
- WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 (beta) APK (August 4, 2021)
- WhatsApp 18.104.22.168 (beta) APK (July 31, 2021)
- WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 (beta) APK (July 28, 2021)
- WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 (beta) APK (July 22, 2021)
- WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 (Stable) APK (July 22, 2021)
- WhatsApp 184.108.40.206 (beta) APK (July 19, 2021)
- WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 (beta) APK (July 17, 2021)
- WhatsApp 18.104.22.168 (beta) APK (July 15, 2021)
- WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 (beta) APK
- WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 stable APK
- WhatsApp APK 188.8.131.52 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 184.108.40.206 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 220.127.116.11 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 18.104.22.168 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 22.214.171.124 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 126.96.36.199 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 188.8.131.52 (stable)
- WhatsApp APK 184.108.40.206 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 220.127.116.11 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 18.104.22.168 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 22.214.171.124 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 126.96.36.199 (beta)
NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they’re in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.
SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing address book.
ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there’s no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more.
New Copy Sticker Image feature is coming for WhatsApp Web users
Recently, WhatsApp sent a new 2.2142.0 version update for the WhatsApp Web and Desktop users. After inspecting it, the experts of WABetaInfo have found a new option called- Copy Sticker Image added on the WhatsApp Web.
This has replaced the previous one called Copy Image that only allows users to replicate the received images. Now, the stickers can be portrayal in other chats with more ease and convenience. But, let’s look at the preview first-
(Image Credit: WABetaInfo)
WhatsApp Web Copy Sticker Image feature:
As this feature is still in the development phase, it only offered some limited attributes that are mentioned below. However, it’s not the final list, WhatsApp can add more options in the future.
- This Copy Sticker Image menu option will be pop-up when a user mouse over the sticker in WhatsApp Web.
- It’ll allow a user to convert the sticker to an image.
- The converted media can be shared in the chats inside the application.
- Users won’t be able to save the stickers on their desktops and systems.
- Still, the stickers can be copied into other applications such as Discord.
When Coming for the Users:
There is no clear information about the release of this feature for everyone. Many modifications are half-done to let this feature adapt to every platform. However, the above-attached screenshot is for the macOS. It means, the Apple device holder will get to taste this feature first, then it’ll rollout for the other platforms.
More About WhatsApp Web:
In August, WhatsApp assigned new drawing tools for the Web/Desktop users letting them perform basic editing with the application. In addition, the new layout provides separate buttons for emojis, stickers, text, sketches, crop, undo and redo. Overall, the editing section in Web or Desktop has become more convenient.
WhatsApp adding new media editing features, enables the done and undo buttons
Although WhatsApp provides basic media editing features such as cropping, adding stickers, and writing text in its editing section, we still look for other applications for smooth and convenient editing.
Because, if we make any single mistake during editing there is no way to remove it, and we end up re-editing the whole media including images and videos. To solve this problem, the WhatsApp developers are designing new media editing features for making the whole process easier.
According to the info, the WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 Android beta update has informed about new editing buttons. In the future, WhatsApp will add two buttons for undo and done. You can check the below image showing the difference between the current and future layout of the media-editing section.
(WhatsApp media editing features, Image from WABetaInfo)
New Editing Tools:
The new changes will be minor ones allowing the users to restore the previous editing and save it for further. In particular, there will be two buttons- Done and Undo. After applying one filter or using one tool users need to save the editing and press the Done button. Then only they will be able to use the next tool.
On the other hand, the second button will let you restore the previous media if you are not happy with the editing. However, this feature is currently being developed so yet to be available for the beta testers. But we’ll bring you the fastest insights on this matter just stay connected with us.
More About WhatsApp:
After announcing the message reaction features for the Android and iOs users, WhatsApp starts designing the message reaction notifications. It’ll notify users when other users react to a message.
In this manner, users need not open the app frequently to check the responses. In addition, they will be able of customizing the sound effects via selecting different notification tunes existing in the list.
However, this feature is yet to send to the users as it’s still in the developing phase. It’ll soon come for all WhatsApp users across the globe. [Read Whole Story Here]
WhatsApp to soon enable message reaction notifications
In August 2021, WhatsApp has announced the message reaction for iOS users allowing them to show their expression for a particular message without replying to them. Although other social networking platforms including Instagram, Facebook, and iMessage, etc already provide this feature, it’s new for WhatsApp users.
Related to this, new information shows that WhatsApp also working to enable message reaction notifications. It means, when other users react to a message, WhatsApp will push separate notifications for them. The users need not open the app frequently to check the responses.
WhatsApp Message Reaction Notifications
On this matter, the WABetaInfo has shared the preview image (attached below) that shows WhatsApp is designing a new reaction notification setting bar. The users will be able to enable and disable the sound manually as some of them don’t want to be notified while receiving a reaction.
In addition, the users can also customize the sound effects and can select the notification sound from the available list.
As I mentioned at the start, WhatsApp will enable this setting as soon as the message reaction will be available for the users. However, there is no specifies on this matter yet. But there is one sure thing, WhatsApp won’t be left out any platform to send this feature including- iOS, Android, and WhatsApp Web/Desktop.
WhatsApp Message Reaction:
As per the previous reports, the users will be able to use the available emojis to react to a message. Furthermore, a single message can receive multiple reactions (approx 7) in a group. Still, there is limited info revealed on this matter.
More About WhatsApp:
Recently, WhatsApp has fixed a minor bug with the 184.108.40.206 update for some specific beta testers. It was preventing the users from accessing the group and group info, but now WhatsApp has solved this issue.
Now its time to check the preview image-
(Image Credit: WABetaInfo)