WhatsApp is a multi-platform messaging and voice-over-IP (VoIP) service, which allows users to send text messages and voice messages. Aside from being a voice and texts sharing app, WhatsApp enables you to make voice and video calls, and share images, documents, user locations, and other user-generated content. You just need to download WhatsApp and start using its amazing features.
WhatsApp is available to download from different platforms and app stores on mobile devices. However, WhatsApp developers test and rolls out new app updates as soon as it enters the testing pool and send release stable app versions once they are tested.
Below you can check all of the latest WhatsApp Stable and Beta app versions.
Download WhatsApp (Beta and Stable):
- WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 (beta) APK (November 15, 2021)
- WhatsApp 18.104.22.168 (stable) APK (November 15, 2021)
- WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 (beta) APK (Octber 9, 2021)
- WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 (beta) APK (October 6, 2021)
- WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 (stable) APK (September 30, 2021)
- WhatsApp 184.108.40.206 (beta) APK (September 26, 2021)
- WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 (stable) APK (September 26, 2021)
- WhatsApp 18.104.22.168 (beta) APK (September 22, 2021)
- WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 (beta) APK (September 14, 2021)
- WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 (beta) APK (September 10, 2021)
- WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 (beta) APK (August 31, 2021)
- WhatsApp 184.108.40.206 (stable) APK (August 31, 2021)
- WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 (beta) APK (August 20, 2021)
- WhatsApp 18.104.22.168 (stable) APK (August 20, 2021)
- WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 (beta) APK (August 16, 2021)
- WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 (stable) APK (August 16, 2021)
- WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 (beta) APK (August 12, 2021)
- WhatsApp 184.108.40.206 (stable) APK (August 12, 2021)
- WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 (beta) APK (August 8, 2021)
- WhatsApp 18.104.22.168 (beta) APK (August 7, 2021)
- WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 (beta) APK (August 4, 2021)
- WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 (beta) APK (July 31, 2021)
- WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 (beta) APK (July 28, 2021)
- WhatsApp 184.108.40.206 (beta) APK (July 22, 2021)
- WhatsApp 220.127.116.11 (Stable) APK (July 22, 2021)
- WhatsApp 18.104.22.168 (beta) APK (July 19, 2021)
- WhatsApp 22.214.171.124 (beta) APK (July 17, 2021)
- WhatsApp 126.96.36.199 (beta) APK (July 15, 2021)
- WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 (beta) APK
- WhatsApp 184.108.40.206 stable APK
- WhatsApp APK 220.127.116.11 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 18.104.22.168 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 22.214.171.124 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 126.96.36.199 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 188.8.131.52 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 184.108.40.206 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 220.127.116.11 (stable)
- WhatsApp APK 18.104.22.168 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 22.214.171.124 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 126.96.36.199 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 188.8.131.52 (beta)
- WhatsApp APK 184.108.40.206 (beta)
NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they’re in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.
SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing address book.
ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there’s no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more.
WhatsApp remained down for hours before it was fixed
Today, WhatsApp went down and remained inaccessible for over 2 hours before it was fixed. App users around the world reported an outage of services that blocked the user interface of the Meta on the chatting application.
According to the users, the app was showing issues in accessing the app randomly, under which, they cannot read or send new messages. Furthermore, there’s no error screen that remained persistent on the app with the label ‘connecting’ to the server.
A spokesperson said: “We’re aware that some people are currently having trouble sending messages and we’re working to restore WhatsApp for everyone as quickly as possible.”
According to Downdetector, users began reporting this issue before 8 am on Tuesday, while over 12,000 reports appeared on the website by 8.30 am. That’s a massive number and it’s quite disturbing for the users.
However, Meta finally resolved this issue and resumed services after over 2 hours of blackout on WhatsApp.
On the other hand, Meta nor WhatsApp has announced the reason behind this massive outage in services or given any official statement.
WhatsApp is one of the largest chat messaging apps with over a billion users globally. However, such a shortage could be a reason for server failure, which could happen occasionally.
WhatsApp brings 9 new features for better chat experience
WhatsApp is a chat application that continues to bring amazing and useful additions to its users. In the latest development, WhatsApp has announced 9 new features that optimize the overall chat experience.
Surprisingly, these fresh features are available for both Android and iOS systems. Thus, you don’t have to worry whether your chat application will receive an upgrade or not. Besides, some new tweaks for WhatsApp Business are also in the queue.
Notably, some of the features are still under development. Hence, it could happen that you may not find them immediately, but after a while with a new update.
Check out the 9 new features of WhatsApp, below.
1. New Features for WhatsApp Business
The list begins with the WhatsApp Business application. The company has added a unique linked device interface, track ad mode, and reorder collections features. Users can easily find these features in the latest WhatsApp Business version.
2. New App Sidebar
WhatsApp has revamped the interface to some extent and has added a new app sidebar. Eventually, this addition will help the users to check the status updates, chat settings, and profile in one place. Besides, you can now respond to status updates effectively.
3. WhatsApp replaced the old camera tab with a new tool
WhatsApp has added a new tool to the Business application. This feature is known as Business Home and carries all the essentials in one section. As a result, the user can reach all the business tools easily without searching for them in the separate settings section.
4. WhatsApp Edited Message
With the help of this function, users will be able to edit an ‘already sent’ message. Further, the messages that you will edit showcase an ‘edited’ label at the bottom right corner.
5. React to the Status Updates
This function enables you to react to status updates. Just open the status and tap on the reply button or swipe up. You will find 8 emojis including 100 points, Party Popper, Clapping Hands, Crying Face, Laughing Face, and more.
6. Change Text Format
WhatsApp users with the iOS 16 system can now format the texts accordingly. All you have to do is select the text you want to format. A pop-up window with text format options will appear. Select the preferable option and enjoy a new way of texting.
7. Four reactions for chat bubbles
So far, users were able to see only three reactions on the chat bubbles. But now WhatsApp has extended the reactions up to 4 limits. Now you can view up to 4 emoji reactions on the texts.
8. Add a link to the status caption
WhatsApp has counted the ability to add a link to your status caption. Earlier, this function was not available but now you can add and directly open the link from the caption.
9. Fixed Notification Issue
The company noticed that a few features are accompanying some issues with the app’s notifications. Alternatively, users were not able to hear any notification sound while they receive a message on the app. At present, the company has fixed that issue completely.
As mentioned, it could happen that some features will not show up immediately after the installation of the latest version. Hence, don’t panic and wait for the next update.
|| Source ||
WhatsApp is now more secure and exciting with these new features
WhatsApp brings a package of new exciting features for Android, iOS, and Desktop users. Here you will get a descriptive intro of all the new changes that boost your experience with the thrilling elements of the app.
WhatsApp is maintaining the functionalities of Android, iOS, and Desktop by releasing features in all segments. Below you can check some new features that WhatsApp recently added to make your chats secure and exciting
- On Android, the camera shortcut is back, and the iOS beta now has it enabled for the first time. Users are notified if they have already established a community and can no longer access the camera through the previous entry point. If it is not visible, it implies your WhatsApp account needs to wait for a future update until it is available.
- You can finally share your own stickers that accurately reflect who you are with your chats and groups thanks to WhatsApp, which will automatically develop your own sticker pack based on the set avatar under WhatsApp Settings.
Voice Status updates:
- This feature let you upload your recorded voice note on your WhatsApp status. You can also choose a background color for the voice note and it shows up in the messages bubble.
New Sticker pack ‘Giannis & Family:
- This is an animated sticker pack to be released for all users created by Mario, Nomso, and STATE Design.
- Participants in the group will be able to share polls with the other group members using this function, which allows for the addition of around 12 alternatives. At the moment, only Android users can use this feature.
Do not disturb API – Missed calls:
- Do not disturb is enabled when a call is missed, and this event is automatically added to the conversation as well as soon after in the call history screen.
- Before sharing a document, we will be allowed to attach a caption to it so that we may give it a brief description.