Huawei Quick App Center lets you use and manage Quick apps, which can do almost everything regular apps can do but don’t need to be installed, don’t use much space, and update automatically.
You can even create individual shortcuts for them on the home screen so you can access them with a single touch. Quick apps will also be accessible via AI Search (HiSearch) and Huawei Assistant soon.
Check the latest version below:
- Quick App Center 184.108.40.2060 (September 5, 2021)
- Quick App Center 220.127.116.11 (August 22, 2021)
- Quick App Center 18.104.22.1681 (May 23, 2021)
- Quick App Center 22.214.171.1241 (February 6, 2021)
- Quick App Center 126.96.36.1990 (August 21, 2020)
- Quick App Center 188.8.131.520 (August 5, 2020)
- Quick App Center 184.108.40.2060 (June 26, 2020)
- Quick App Center 220.127.116.11
- Quick App Center 18.104.22.1684
- Download Quick App Center 22.214.171.124
HOW TO USE QUICK APPS:
- To use quick apps users need to install the Quick App Center app via AppGallery or from above.
- Users can go to AppGallery > Manager > Quick App manager > Quick App Center to search for, access, and manage quick apps. Quick App Center can be added to the home screen.
- After adding quick apps to the home screen, users can open them directly by touching the app icons.
Download Petal Clip app – HarmonyOS and EMUI 11 [126.96.36.1991]
Huawei Petal Clip comes with numerous options to create and edit videos. The app isn’t available to download in markets outside of China but you can download Petal Clip via the link given below.
What is Petal Clip?
Petal Clip allows you to edit and create videos, the app provides a wide range of video editing features, and special effects, stickers, sound effects, fonts, and other materials for video creation.
The app comprises of different parts that include – Edit, Template, and Tutorials.
The app is tested on the EMUI version but it doesn’t mean that it’ll work perfectly on your EMUI device. To be mentioned, we have not found any issues, while testing this app.
Download Petal Clip:
If you want to install this app, we recommend you disable the AppGuard feature on HarmonyOS devices and enable the install from unknown sources on EMUI powered devices.
Petal Clip Hands-on
Petal Clip Screenshot:
The Petal Clip Comprises of three Menus:
All of these three tabs reside on the bottom side. However, there are a lot of options available, once you start to create your own clip with the Petal Clip app.
If you want to learn more about this app, check out the article linked below.
Netflix launches a Free streaming plan for Android
Netflix is the most popular entertainment platform known for its rich offerings. Now, it started to offer a no-cost service that’ll allow a user to access its content without paying for the service.
It’s one of the promoting strategies of the company. It wants users to enjoy some part of its paid plan. However, it’ll have some restrictions that are open for prepaid users. Below you can check what benefit a user will get from this plan.
Netfilx Free Plan Offreing:
- Users will be able to access only limited content which will a one-fourth of the available in its paid-streaming section.
- The registered users can enjoy Netflix’s ad-free service on Android devices.
- Users can’t download or save offline content, which means the service is only accessible when the device will connect to the network.
- The free plan sign up will not require other information than the user’s email address
- Users will be required to confirm that they are over 18
This free streaming plan is enjoyable on all Android devices. According to the Netflix spokesperson, Kenya will get this free plan service first. However, he didn’t say any further words about the availability in other countries. But believing in Netflix’s capability, it’ll soon launch the plan in other regions too.
Netflix is a leading online streaming service platform that provides a variety of entertaining shows including movies, web series, short movies, and other shows. It has over 200 million paid subscriptions across 190 countries and regions.
Furthermore, it continually adds new trending shows and movies in different languages. Its monthly paid services cost
- $8.99 for the Basic Plan
- $13.99 for Standard Plan
- $17.99 for Premium Plan
(Via- AndroidAuthority )
Over 800000 Dangerous Android and iOS Apps removed from Google Play Store and Apple App Store: Report
Over 800,000 Android and iOS apps were removed from Google Play Store and Apple App Store, says a report. Recent info shows that the market-leading fraud protection organization Pixalate published the “H1 2021 delisted Apps Report” for both of these app distribution platforms.
According to the report, the analysis has tested over 5 billion apps combining both on Google Play and App Store. Among them, a total of 813,000 mobile applications has been found breaching users’ privacy, which accounted for 15% of the total applications available on these app markets in the first half of 2021.
The false apps have been delisted by the providers to avoid any further harm. However, data shows that the corresponding apps on Google Play account for around 9.3 billion downloads and 21 million reviews for the App Store, which shows their immense popularity.
The app that violated COPPA accounts for 86% of the Google apps and 98% of the Apple apps. More interestingly, around 66 percent of the apps are working after granting at least one dangerous permission. Meanwhile, 27% of the apps can access the location tracker, “19% of them can access devices’ camera”. That is horrible.
- More than 813,000 mobile applications have been removed from Google Play Store and Apple App Store in the first half of 2021
- The delisted Android apps have 9.3 billion installations meanwhile the iOS apps have 21.8 million users ratings.
- 86% of Google and 89% of Apple apps recognized of violation COPPA.
- 66% of delisted Google apps had at least one dangerous permission.
- 27% of applications are able to access GPS.
- 19% of the delisted application can access the camera and stored data as well.
Pixalate is one of the leading firms that work in the fraud protection, privacy, mobile advertising, and CTV analysis field. It provides analysis reports for the app available on Google, Apple, Roku, and Amazon app stores under 35 categories.