Huawei Celia Keyboard is the new mobile keyboard app that allows users to make voice inputs on a smartphone. Celia Keyboard comes with several new features that improve accuracy and ease while typing and was much needed as Huawei’s own keyboard app.
Although Celia Keyboard is available to download from AppGallery but you can download the app from the links given.
Download the latest Celia Keyboard application below:
Celia Keyboard Description:
Celia Keyboard is a free keyboard application developed by Huawei to improve the ease, accuracy, and enjoyment of your typing. It supports more than 170 languages and provides thousands of emojis, cool fonts, smiley faces, and four simple keyboard themes. With Celia Keyboard, you can not only type faster but spice up your messages with cool emojis.
Celia Keyboard is consist of two parts:
- Main App
Keyboard: keyboard is the main interface, which allows users to input text and emojis, and all.
Main Application: all of the customizations could be made through the app interface that can be accessed through the app icon on the app drawer.
- Key Input Celia Keyboard supports Qwerty, Qwertz, Azerty, Colemak, and Dvorak layouts.
- Glide Input (Gesture Typing) For some languages, Celia Keyboard allows you to type by gliding, without lifting your finger from the screen. This can greatly improve the efficiency of input.
- Voice Input Celia Keyboard supports voice input (it uses Huawei ASR), and improves user input efficiency and convenience by converting voice to text.
- Input Prediction Celia Keyboard provides input prediction. Complete words are suggested based on the letters the user has typed so far. For example, when the user enters “h” and “a” on the English keyboard, Celia will suggest words such as “have” and “happy”, and the user can enter the complete word by tapping it.
- Auto-correction Celia Keyboard is the intelligent keyboard that corrects spelling mistakes made by the user when typing. For example, when the user enters “happu” on the English keyboard, “happy” will be recommended as the correct spelling, and the user can click on the word or the Space key to display the correct word.
- Next-word Suggestion Celia Keyboard will intelligently suggest the next word a user may want to input, based on the context information entered by the user. For example, after the user enters the word “happy”, Celia Keyboard may suggest words such as “birthday” to the user in the prediction bar.
- Clipboard Celia Keyboard provides the clipboard function, allowing users to manage and use their own clipboard more conveniently.
- Cursor Operation Celia Keyboard supports cursor operation, allowing users to easily select, copy, cut, and delete text.
Rich Media Input:
- Emoji Input Celia Keyboard provides more than 1,000 different emoji expressions, allowing users to express themselves more vividly in a chat.
- Emoticon Input Celia Keyboard provides a wealth of emoticons to meet the needs of users for personalized expression in a chat.
- Theme Celia Keyboard comes with four simple themes for users to choose from.
- Font Celia Keyboard provides a range of beautiful fonts for free, and users can select the fonts on the keyboard.
- Sound Celia Keyboard supports a range of keypress sounds for free, and users can change the key tone of the keyboard.
- Language Celia Keyboard supports more than 170 languages.
- Resize Keyboard In order to accommodate the diverse habits of different users, Celia Keyboard allows users to adjust the size of the keyboard, so they can type in whatever way they find most comfortable.
- Sound The settings menu includes a volume slider for keypress sounds.
- Vibration Users can enable and disable keypress vibration and adjust the duration of vibration.
- Popup on keypress The settings menu includes a switch that allows users to enable and disable popup on keypress.
- Input Related Users can adjust input related functions, such as auto-correction and auto-capitalization, in accordance with their own preferences.
- Number Row The settings menu includes a switch that allows users to choose whether to display a separate number row on the top of the keyboard layout.
- Keyboard Mode Because different users have different preferences, Celia Keyboard offers a variety of keyboard modes, and users can choose whichever one they find most comfortable.
- Keyboard Layout In order to accommodate the diverse habits of different users, Celia Keyboard allows users to choose different keyboards by language, so they can type in whatever way they find most comfortable.
- Mechanical Keyboard Celia Keyboard provides users with a mechanical keyboard mode and different mechanical stem options, giving users a different input experience.