Huawei Petal Speed is a professional testing application, provides tools to test mobile networks and WIFI network upload, download, and diagnostics features. This network speed testing app comes with optimizations for the one-key speed measurement, network diagnosis, and speed test tasks to enhance the user testing experience.
The latest edition of Huawei Petal Test Speed is now available in Huawei’s official app store – AppGallery in China but Interested users can download Petal Speed app directly from the link given below.
- Petal Speed 188.8.131.520 (January 15, 2022)
- Petal Speed 184.108.40.2060 (December 5, 2021)
- Petal Speed 220.127.116.111 (November 18, 2021)
- Petal Speed 18.104.22.1680 (November 13, 2021)
- Download Petal Speed Test 22.214.171.1240 (July 22, 2021)
Petal Speed Features:
- It comes with a simple installation process and is convenient to use as well as gives accurate results.
- It can support operators’ 2G/3G/4G/5G networks as well as WiFi network speed measurement, delayed jitter test, and diagnosis.
- It provides users with real-time network status.
- The interface is simple and friendly, and very convenient to use with one click and quick results.
- Support both automatic and manual search for test servers.
- The test result may display the name of the operator of the network to be tested and the location of the city where the test is located.
- Results can show indicators such as ping delay, upload and download rates, jitter and packet loss rates.
- Display the overall ranking of the test results for reference.
- The test history is automatically saved on the mobile phone for later inquiry.
Petal Speed app 126.96.36.1990 version under testing with new UI changes
the Petal Speed app is a testing tool that comes with mobile network and WiFi network’s upload, download, and diagnosis features.
Petal Speed provides a simple installation, convenient use, and accurate results. In terms of compatibility, the app supports 2G/3G/4G/5G networks, as well as WIFI network speed measurement, delay jitter test, and diagnosis, and can accurately provide users with network status in real-time.
What’s new in the latest Petal Speed 188.8.131.520?
- The installation package is small and quick in installation.
- The interface is simple and friendly, and it is very convenient to use, with one click and quick results.
- Support automatic/manual search for test server.
- The test result can display the name of the operator of the network to be tested and the city location where the test is located.
- The results can show indicators such as ping delay, upload and download rates, jitter, and packet loss rate.
- Display the overall ranking of the test results for reference.
- The test history is automatically saved on the smartphone for subsequent searches.
The current Petal Speed version is only available for users in China. However, it’ll rollout for all users once it comes as a stable update.
(via – ithome)
Petal Search is testing 12.0.1 version with a new offline search feature
Starting its journey as a simple app, Petal Search has become an essential part of the Huawei mobile app ecosystem that provides a bunch of new features and enables different kinds of services in a single place. This app also aims to hit directly against the Google app but within recent time, it has gathered an enormous amount of features that were available when the app initially came out.
In the latest development, Huawei has started to test Petal Search 12.0.1 version under beta testing. According to the information, the Petal Search 12.0.1 will bring a new major feature – Offline search. The offline search capability will allow you to search in offline mode and keep the search saved. Once the internet connection resumes, Petal Search will fetch the search result and present them on the screen.
This beta version also adds the option to follow hotels in the Travel area, which is quite convenient to revisit a hotel from a favorite menu.
The latest Petal Search version is currently under testing and you may have to wait to download the latest changes that have been made to this all in the Huawei app. However, you can check our Petal Search app page and download the latest version.
- National and international news from the most important media platforms with advanced filters.
- Nearby: discover the best restaurants, bars, shops, offers, entertainment, etc. around you.
- Shopping: find all products from your favorite brands with exclusive offers.
- Travel: book flights, hotels and find the best deals in any destination imaginable
- Apps: find and download any app on your mobile.
- Visual Search: snap a picture with your phone camera and easily find relevant products and images, scan QR codes, translate text automatically through your camera, and much more
- Voice Search: sit comfortably and use your voice to find what you need quickly.
- Music: find any song, album, or artist and play it on your favorite player instantly
- Tools: Check the Weather in any city, use the Translator, Calculator, Unit Converter, etc.
- Images, videos, and much more.
Petal Translator app launched, Huawei’s smart language translator
Today, Huawei has officially launched its own smart and intelligent translator – Petal Translator application on AppGallery with version 184.108.40.2060. Now, one more app has been added to the Petal family with existing members such as Petal Mail, Search, Maps, Clips, and more.
Huawei Petal Translator:
Huawei Petal Translator is launched as a multi-language smart voice translation application including intelligent picture OCR recognition translation, real-time dialogue translation, hand to hand photo translation, and so on.
Additionally, after translation, it provides support to create a sharing card and share it on messaging platforms like WeChat and Moments.
Huawei Petal Translator Features:
Real-time dialogue translation:
- Simultaneous interpretation, as you speak and explain, communication is efficient and convenient.
Intelligent Picture Translation:
- Automatic scanning, accurate identification, and quick presentation of translations.
- Support multi-language offline translation library, smart translation can be used without network.
- Support text, voice, and image translation in dozens of common languages such as Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Russian, etc., with pure pronunciation and detailed interpretations.
After US sanctions, Huawei increased the pace of development of its system similar to Google Mobile Services (GMS) and give birth to Huawei Mobile Services (HMS). Also, just like the Google app, the Chinese tech maker introduced the Huawei Petal series of the app, which is available to download from AppGallery.
Back in July, Huawei started public testing for the Huawei Petal Translate app in China. It is incubated by Huawei Cloud Service Innovation Team based on HMS and 2012 laboratory.
The Petal Translator can be a substitute for most dominant in the field of text and content translation and provides the translation in over 100 languages along with a different set of features – Google Translate.
To be mentioned, Huawei filled the Petal Translator trademark on February 2, 2021, with application number 53487717 in China. Its international classification is under 42 categories of design research.