Recently, the president of Changan Automobile stated, the upcoming brand new smart car featuring Huawei technology is likely to be debut by the end of this year. However, he didn’t reveal much information about it.
According to the latest news, Changan Automobile announced that Changan Weilai has legally changed its name to Avita Technology. It suggests that Avita Technology is the new brand on which Huawei, Changan, and CATL are working together.
To be mentioned, Changan Weilai officially called Changan Weilai New Energy Automobile Technology Co., Ltd., is a holding subsidiary of Chongqing Changan Group.
As informed in the announcement, Avita Technology will work further continue the CNH project with Changan Automobile, Huawei, and CATL to developed a new-generation smart car product series. It will follow the completely market-oriented operation, independent operation, and independent development.
The name “Avita”, is taken from the English Avatar, known as a virtual avatar in a game or online world. In addition, the Nexstgo Group in Hong Kong also owns a branch with the same name “Avita”, which produces a lifestyle tech brand series of laptops.
Huawei will provide its ICT Technology and the smart car solutions for this electric vehicle while the CATL is working on the smart dynamic vehicle power battery technology for a more improved energy ecosystem.(Read More)
Besides, the new Alpha T Huawei HI Version will launch soon, which will a greater version of Alpha T and Alpha S. Furthermore, BAIC’s new energy brand Jihu is planning to introduce two new A+ models of SUV, and Sedan by 2023.
Huawei HiCar is upgrading with new features
According to the information, the new Huawei HiCar features now include an adaptive home screen mode, which can smartly adjust the mode according to the sunrise and sunset of the local time of the device for better visuals. Such change in visual refers to the dark and light theme of the entire user interface.
that’s not it, there is a new capability called shake to share, which will allow you to share the phone’s navigation details such as route transfer to the car’s smart screen’s large display. The latest feature will seed via software update.
HiCar is Huawei’s self-developed smartphone and car feature, similar to Apple’s CarPlay features. Previously, it has supported BYD’s DiLink in-vehicle system.
Huawei HiCar Smart Connection solution. It has the following features:
Overall, Huawei HiCar connectivity offers a total of seven main technologies, including:
- Instant connectivity: when entering the car, a smartphone connects automatically without requiring activation.
- One-click navigation: like a smartphone toolbar, the interface is simpler and faster to use than with previous navigation systems.
- Home control: users can remotely control their home from the car’s screen, syncing several smart devices in one application.
- Fatigue monitoring: using artificial intelligence, abnormal driver behavior can be detected with the help of an instrument panel-mounted camera and a heart rate sensor on a watch or wristband.
- Gesture recognition: specific hand gestures can be used to adjust the volume, change songs or manage phone calls.
- Video calls: manage video calls using the vehicle’s screen, microphone, and speakers along with a smartphone’s 5G network connection.
- Application sharing: share a smartphone’s feature-rich Android application ecosystem with the vehicle’s infotainment system, creating a seamless user experience and connectivity inside and outside the car.
If you want to read more about HiCare then do visit the linked article below.
Huawei AITO M7 begins beta testing of HarmonyOS 3 new features
Today, Huawei AITO M7 has begun the beta testing of the HarmonyOS 3.0 new features. Eventually, this upgrade will boost the overall performance of the SUV and will make it more reliable and efficient for consumers.
AITO M7 is one of the tech-pack smart vehicles in the market. It comes with innovative features and luxurious facilities. And to enhance the user experience a little more, Huawei AITO M7 has now begun the HarmonyOS 3.0 new features beta testing.
As per the reports, this internal testing will continue till November 15. It will begin with the registration phase > beta version push > and closed beta. Further, the company will gather 800 individuals to inspect the latest HarmonyOS 3.0 features.
Interested users can register themselves on the official AITO page from November 5 to November 7. In addition to the new features, participants will get 500 points in their AITO app for sharing the upgrade.
Besides, the lucky user will get an extra 1500 AITO points for featuring high-quality content. The company will announce the results based on AITO App System notifications on November 21.
It’s worth mentioning that the new OTA V1.0.103SP06 version carries a huge bundle of interesting features in its bag. Consequently, the dynamic operating system will bring an advanced user interface and efficient super home screen.
Moreover, it will enhance the basic functions of the device. As a result, users will observe finer stability and improved functioning in their SUVs.
Below, you can check what new features will the HarmonyOS 3 add to the car system.
- Super home screen function
- New Time wallpaper function
- New engine active noise reduction
- New car wash mode
- Optimized energy recovery ability
- Improved the energy-saving mode
- Enhanced the assisted parking experience
- Optimized the vehicle charging ability
- Optimizes the air purification reminders
- Improves the phone reminders and connectivity
Before you follow up, make sure that you register in this program with the same Huawei ID that is bound to your AITO M7 vehicle.
AITO EVs will upgrade over Huawei HarmonyOS 3
According to the information, AITO will upgrade its EVs to HarmonyOS 3 in batches in the first quarter of 2023. Furthermore, AITO Series delivered 12,018 vehicles in October, which is more than what it was for the last three months.
Therefore, AITO will bring atomized service, better user experience, and AI into the driver cockpit to provide a new kind of UI and UX.
After the atomization service is brought into the cockpit, users can experience the characteristics of no installation, instant search and use, card information, and at a glance.
HarmonyOS 3 supports a dynamic responsive layout, adaptive optimal display, and more. In terms of AI experience, AI smart voice recommends active reminders, wake-up-free, full-duplex voice interaction, and multi-sound zone intelligent perception.