Sometimes your Huawei phone doesn’t respond to you while playing an MP4 video and sometimes audio issue occurs while playing an MKV video, which is the result of unknown encoding formats that the system not understand.
But there are solutions that you can apply to solve these problems.
MP4 Video playback:
Download a third-party player from AppGallery or Play Store to play the video. If the video can be played using a third-party player, then the first video player you used does not support MP4 format files.
If the video cannot be played using a third-party player either, it may be damaged. Try playing another video.
No sound during MKV playback:
If your phone can play other MKV videos, then it may be because your phone does not support the encoding format of the first MKV video or that the video is damaged. All you can do is to download a third-party player from AppGallery or Play Store to play an MKV video.
- EMUI 9.1: How to use Audio Control option in camera
- EMUI 9.1: How to use One-Handed UI
- EMUI 9.1: How to use Huawei Vlog
- EMUI 9.1: How to use Light Painting mode
- EMUI 9.1: How to change your navigation style with Navigation Dock
- EMUI 9.1: How to use Navigation Gestures
- EMUI 9.1: How to activate Performance Mode to show the real processing power