DXOMARK has already declared the Huawei Mate 30 Pro as the new king of camera smartphone camera and now this camera king is challenged by Xiaomi CC9 Pro Premium Edition featuring a 108MP camera, a maximum amount camera pixels installed ever on any smartphone.
Despite this difference in camera pixel, Huawei Mate 30 Pro still stands on top of DXOMARK with 121 points. However, the Xiaomi CC9 gave a neck to neck competition to the Mate 30 Pro with the same 121 points but fall a few points behind in photography.
Xiaomi CC9 Pro Premium Edition Penta-camera setup consists:
– 108MP main camera, f/1.69 aperture
– 20.11MP ultra-wide camera, f/2.2 aperture
– 12.19MP Short telephoto, f/2.0 aperture
– 7.99MP Long telephoto, f/2.0 aperture
– Macro camera, f/2.4 aperture
On the front side, it has a 32MP f/2.0 aperture selfie camera.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro is equipped with a Quad camera setup consists:
– 40 MP SuperSensing Camera, f/1.6 aperture
– 40 MP Cine Camera, f/1.8 aperture
– 8 MP Telephoto Camera, f/2.4 aperture
– 3D Depth Sensing Camera
On the front side, it has a 32MP f/2.0 aperture selfie camera with a 3D Depth Sensing Camera for better portrait and security.