Launched last year, Huawei Band 4 comes with a new design, plug, and charge, proactive health monitoring, plenty of workout modes, and more.
This fitness does market with the SpO2 blood saturation level feature but didn’t receive it, but now the company is finally rolling the SpO2 feature with a new update.
The latest update for Huawei Band 4 installs SpO2 optimizations for better user experience ad optimizations for workout experience, alarm feature, and fixes display issues.
More information about Huawei Band 4 update details linked below.
Huawei Band 4 Update:
- Optimizes the workout experience.
- Optimizes the Alarm feature.
- Fixes some display issues.
- Brings SpO2
The latest set of improvements, fixes, and optimizations for Huawei Band 4 lands with firmware version 22.214.171.124 and package size of 5.46 MB.
SpO2 feature that allows users to track their blood oxygen saturation levels for their health and fitness. SpO2, also known as blood oxygen saturation, is a measure of the amount of oxygen-carrying hemoglobin relative to the total hemoglobin in the blood.
Note: The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach out to your device.
Want to send us updates screenshots/information? connect here – firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also direct message us on Twitter.
A few things to know before you install the update:
- Upgrade time is about 20 minutes.
- Please make sure your battery is above 20% before starting the update.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth connection is maintained during the upgrade process.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- Connect the Huawei Band to your phone using the Huawei Health app
- Open the Huawei Health app, touch Devices
- Touch the device name
- Choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your band if there are any new updates.
Thanks to the tipster – J Frank